• Free spa consultation to discover your creativity potential
At the beautiful Borgo Egnazia guests are invited to ‘detox and relax as the ancient Romans did’. Borgo Egnazia’s approach to healing is built on the foundations of a healthy Mediterranean lifestyle, Apulian traditions, ancient natural remedies, bathing rituals and modern therapies.
The healing heart of Borgo Egnazia is Vair Spa. Here, underpinned by the belief that ‘our body tells the story of our life and experiences – the way we move, the way we eat, the way we think’ – expert therapists guide you to tap into the energy of the body to heal emotional wounds and past negative experiences
Vair Spa’s wellness offerings include a wide range of treatments such as ancient beauty and bathing rituals, detoxification therapies, body movement through Yoga and dance, and personalised fitness classes – all complemented by exclusive ‘made in Italy’ products.
Located along the Adriatic coastline of Puglia surrounded by olive grove, the luxury hotel is an architectural marvel offering contemporary style, luxury, refined hospitality and personalized service.
Originally the private vacation home of the Melpignano family, the resort has been carefully designed to provide guests with an unforgettable and very personal Italian holiday.
With the help of Borgo Egnazia’s Culture Concierge you’ll discover the secrets of this picturesque, culturally rich and ancient land. From exploring the ancient ruins and Baroque architecture around Puglia to joining the Resort’s special ‘Academies’ you’ll be enriched by the flavors, food, culture and nature of the Apulian lifestyle.
«The resort is built like an authentic, traditional Pugliese village with a delightful surrounding area.»
Borgo Egnazia comprises a hotel located in the main building (La Corte), an Apulian-style Borgo (village) and residential-style villas with private pool and garden:
- La Corte – 63 hotel rooms located in the main building with king or twin beds and a balcony or private garden
- Il Borgo – 92 rooms located near the heart of Borgo piazza
- Le Ville – 28 self-contained 3-storey, 3-bedroom villas with a private swimming pool
SPA & THERAPIES
- Vair Spa
- Roman thermal baths, Turkish hammam, sauna, tepidarium, frigidarium, calidarium, flotation tank
- Fitness room
- ‘Spa Day’ treatments
- Massage: traditional Apulian massage, classic massage, lymphatic drainage, aromatherapy
- Facials: ancient beauty rituals
- Body treatments: detoxifying scrubs, body polish, mud wraps and bathing rituals
- Beauty services: manicure and pedicure
- Private Yoga, dance and fitness sessions
- Music and colour therapy
- Medical consultancy
- Mediterranean menu featuring fresh local produce
- Kitchen by executive chef, Domingo Schingaro, and supervised by Michelin Star-awarded coach, Andrea Ribaldone
- Cooking classes
- Yoga classes and retreats (Iyengar)
- Dance: Healing Dance and Contact Improvisation
- Personal fitness training: indoor and outdoor sessions
- Sports: biking, golf, tennis, jogging, bicycling
- Watersports: Sailing, fishing, windsurfing, snorkeling, stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), wake boarding, wake surfing, tubing, boating, kayaking, waterskiing
- Academies (educational classes): cooking, photography, wine appreciation, cocktail mixing, golf, fishing
- Kids Club and Teens Club
- Borgo piazza – markets, events, parties and games until 11pm
- Local tours and attractions around Puglia
- Calendar of events including: Yoga retreats, food and wine events, olive harvesting and more
PEDDARA – The North star
Peddara (meaning ‘Northern Star’ in the local dialect) is a full week of joy at Vair, a refined ‘return to form’ for your body and mind, for all you avid spa-goers. Northern Star, because you live a full life only when you know and love your direction.
The first part of the Peddara program provides detoxifying and rejuvenating days, while the second part proceeds in typical Vair style. Every day you will have 1 or 2 wonderful treatments and precious time alone, enjoying silence, the energy of the sea or even relaxing hours next to the pool or ‘me time’ at the gym.
- AVEMMARÌ (sunset time) 80 minutes
- ABBEL BEL (little by little): 50 minutes
- LOMA KIAN (full moon) 50 minutes
- AMAUR (love) 110 minutes
- COLORÈ (to colour) 50 minutes
- U SÈ CA SÌ CRIUSE? (Do you know that you are weird?) 60 minutes
- SPIRT V (wander without destination) 120 minutes
Unique package extra for Healing Hotels of the Worlds guests:
- 1 spa gift upon arrival
- 1 session of the evolutionary Aquann, the flotation pool (45°) per person
“With Peddara, get back to creativity, self-irony, glowing skin, flexibility, a desire to talk or to dance, inner peace, energy and sense of belonging to the universe. It is a program that I made for me and includes just everything I want to find in a perfect spa…” Patrizia, Vair Spa Director
Suggested stay of minimum 5 nights.
EUR 1,200.- per person
Borgo Egnazia is located on the Adriatic Coast between the ancient Roman ruins of Egnazia and the charming village of Savelletri.
How to get there
Borgo Egnazia is located between Bari (50 minutes’ drive) and Brindisi (40 minutes’ drive). Both cities have an international airport.Borgo Egnazia
72010 Savelletri di Fasano