From its prime beachfront location on South Portugal’s stunning Algarve Coast, Pine Cliffs Resort offers the perfect environment to relax, heal and revitalize. Here, the harmonious blend of an idyllic setting combined with personalized, authentic experiences nourishes mind, body and soul.
The Serenity “Art of Well Being” concept at Pine Cliffs Resort draws inspiration from its indigenous culture, healing traditions and a deep belief in wellness as an integrated process.
With a focus on holistic and modern therapies that result in an improved and healthy quality of life; Serenity, The Art of Well Being brings together customized service with premium skin care brands, luxurious treatments using native ingredients from the surrounding Algarve region and integrated programs to support your health and wellbeing.
With an extensive range of leisure and sporting facilities, restaurants and onsite activities including the Porto Pirata children’s village for younger guests, Pine Cliffs Resort is the perfect escape for families, couples and single holidaymakers alike.
Part of the Luxury Collection Resort managed by Starwood Hotels, Pine Cliffs Resort celebrates its prime location on the Algarve coastline in everything from the regional cuisine, its signature spa treatments and its connection to the local culture and environment.
Using indigenous ingredients from the Algarve, the hotels’ luxury spa takes guests on a unique and relaxing journey. For the ultimate spa indulgence for couples or a group of friends, the Serenity Aurum Suite – illuminated by gold leaf and a Swarovski chandelier – offers a ‘spa within a spa’ with private treatment rooms, jacuzzi, experience shower and relaxation area.
Five-star accomodation managed by Starwood Hotels’ Luxury Collection with different options to choose from scattered over an extensive property:
- Pine Cliffs Hotel – 217 guest rooms and suites
- Pine Cliffs Residence – 154 apartments
- Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites – 148 suites & apartments
- Pine Cliffs Village & Golf Suites – 149 units (suites, apartments and villas)
Conference and meeting facilities for up to 500 delegates
SPA & THERAPIES
- 12 treatment rooms including the Japanese-inspired Sakura for oriental treatments such as Shiatsu, Thai and Ayurveda massage; a hydro-bath room and a dry flotation bed room
- Serenity Thermal Oasis – hydrotherapy pool, sauna with Himalayan salt, experience showers; steam room, ice fountain, Kneipp therapy pool, al fresco Jacuzzi, and spacious indoor and outdoor relaxation areas
- Serenity Aurum Suite – an indulgent private suite for couples or friends seeking the ultimate indulgent spa experience
- Pine Cliffs Goes Active gym – with top-of-the-line Technogym equipment
- Massage: Shiatsu, Thai, Ayurveda
- Energy therapy
- Specialist programs: De-stress, detox, healthy aging, weight loss
- Male grooming
- Treatments for teens and children
- 11 restaurants and bars – ranging from Algarvian style cusine to seafood and steak restaurants, fine dining in Jardim Gourmet, al fresco dining and casual fare at the beach club, Clubhouse and café
- ZEST healthy food restaurant – specialising in fresh, organic, natural and raw foods, juices and tonics
- Personal training and exercise classes
- Swimming pools and beach
- Golf course and Pine Cliffs Golf Academy
- Tennis courts and Annabel Croft Tennis Academy coaching clinics
- Watersports: Surfing, kayaking, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), wakeboarding and jet-skiing
- Porta Pirata children’s village and daily activities for children aged 6 months to 8 years’ old
- Junior Club and weekly program of activities for 8 to 13 year old teens
- Shopping boutiques
Pine Cliffs Resort is located in a prime seafront setting on the amazing Algarve Coast in Southern Portugal.
How to get there
By plane: to Faro International Airport
By train: Ferreiras Train Station, Albufeira
30 min from Faro International Airport
15 min. from Ferreiras Train Station, Albufeira
Pinhal do Concelho