8 nights program
double twin share
• Early Check In/Late Check Out
• Free Shikhara Boat Transfers
• Lifestyle coaching/ personal consultation
• Welcome- drink
Our basic aim is to rekindle, refresh and rejuvenate Prana or the soul, also referred to as the ‘Life Force’ which makes humans unique, different and highly evolved compared to all other life forms. Once this aim is achieved, the mind and body obtain their strength, direction and sustenance towards overall holistic wellbeing.
For this transformation we provide the right environment – a tranquil spring-fed lake beneath the shadows of the mighty Himalayan mountain peaks. The resort area has no artificial boundaries as it is surrounded by pristine forests and lush vegetation that are home to smaller wild animals, myriads of native and migratory birds, colourful butterflies and musical insects. For all these creatures the resort and its surroundings are a sanctuary due to our ardent policy of non-interference with nature.
Our treatments are a combination of the classical Indian Ayurveda along with an older form of medicine from plant extracts unique to the Himalayas. After all, Ayurveda was discovered, experimented with and perfected by ancient healer-sages such as; Charaka, Sushruta, Vaagbhatta among several others in the Himalayan foothills. This is due to the vast botanical diversity in our mountains and its many valleys.
A contributory factor to successful treatment is food. There is plenty of fresh organically grown farm produce in our immediate vicinity. Much of our fruits, vegetables and herbs are grown within the premises. Our hygiene and service standards are second to none. Every therapist and every staff are primed to serve our guests with utmost care and attention. Our resident doctors and Yogacharyas are fully responsible and responsive to our every guest’s needs.
- 40 rooms
- 2 air-conditioned conference halls
- 2 indoor yoga halls plus one garden yoga pavilion
SPA & THERAPIES
- 4 treatment rooms
- One resident Ayurveda doctor & one visiting Ayurveda doctor
- Two experienced Yogacharyas to conduct daily Yoga sessions
- Diabetes programme
- Energy therapy
- Healthy aging
- Indigenous techniques
- Lifestyle coaching
- Nutritional consultancy
- Sauna / steam bath
- Weight loss
- “Jimire”, multi-cuisine restaurant
- Outdoor dining terrace which serves all types of food with emphasis on regional cuisine made from fresh organic farm produce
- Bird Watching
- Horseback riding
- Ultralight mountain flights
- Ethnic villages & school visit
- Visit to organic coffee plantation nearby with free coffee tasting
- Boating & fishing in the lake etc.
HEALING IN THE HIMALAYAS
- 1 night at Hotel Hyatt Regency or similar, Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis
- 14 nights at Begnas Lake Resort (Premier room), Pokhara on full board basis (vegetarian Ayurvedic food) with seasonal fruits/juices and specially prepared Ayurvedic drinks.
- Consultations with resident Yogacharyas & Ayurveda Doctor for specific individual Yogic exercise requirements for 7 nights.
- Ayurveda doctor consultation, regular supervision, Ayurveda medicines as required, daily treatment by trained therapists from Kerala and Nepal for 7 nights
- All necessary airport transfers in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Sightseeing tours & hikes as mentioned in the itinerary guided by English speaking guide in Kathmandu and English speaking local guide in Pokhara
- Daily yoga & meditation sessions (mornings & evenings) under supervision of our Yogacharyas.
- Entrance fees as currently applicable (subject to changes)
- Kathmandu/Pokhara private surface transportation in a private vehicle
- Airfare Pokhara/Kathmandu including airport tax
- Day use room at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu if required, for comfortable outbound flight connection on the day of departure from Nepal.
Single room USD 4730.- per person excl. taxes
Double/Twin share USD 3098.- per person excl. taxes
How to get there
- Nearest airport: Pokhara airport (approx. 15 kms from the resort)
- All packages include airport transfers
Sundari Danda, Lekhnath muncipality