Famed for its unique approach to health and wellbeing, the BodyHoliday in St Lucia offers an eclectic mix of personalized programs, rejuvenating pampering, luxury, adventure, wellbeing and fun.
The BodyHoliday’s holistic approach to wellness is built around the four key pillars of nutrition, relaxation, exercise and restorative beauty.
Here, personalized programs – based on a combination of Eastern practices and Western knowledge using state-of-the-art technology and Ayurvedic principles – are designed to establish the best course to better living. With health and wellbeing being the ultimate aim, a stay at the BodyHoliday also includes daily spa treatments, professional guidance, water sports and extensive wellness-related activities.
Designed to be ‘the most relaxing, rejuvenating beach vacation in the world’, the BodyHoliday offers not just an idyllic island getaway, but also a return to wellness.
Surrounded by the wild natural beauty of St Lucia and the Caribbean, the BodyHoliday offers plenty of occasion for adventure and relaxation. And with the promise to “give us your body for a week and we’ll give you back your mind”, every day at the BodyHoliday is a day of pampering with complimentary daily spa treatments included as part of the experience.
Beyond the soothing treatments, every part of your stay at this luxury wellness retreat– from the food you eat to your daily exercise regime – is designed to help you unwind, recharge and rediscover a sense of wellbeing.
«The very strict and helpful personal fitness training. It results in endless motivation and food for thought in terms of lifestyle habits and decision. »
- 5 star accommodation
- 155 rooms with views of the Caribbean Sea or tropical gardens
SPA & THERAPIES
- Skin Care clinic
- BodyScience clinic
- Ayurvedic centre
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Fitness and spin studio
- Inclusive treatments (one treatment for every day of your stay, excluding arrival and departure days: Lucian Lime and Ginger Scrub, Aromatherapy, Aloe Yoghurt Body Wrap, Full Body Massage, Elemis All Skin Type Facial, Deluxe Coconut & Spice Combo, Hydrotherapy, Far Infrared Treatment, Hand & Foot Zone Therapy, Nurturing Mother-to-Be Massage, Thalgo Oxygen Facial
- Specialised treatments: personalised and Kundalini Yoga, holistic treatments, osteopathy, journeys and rituals for pampering, relaxations, sinus and sleeping problems
- Massage: Bhutanese, Swe-Thai, Deep Tissue, Thai-Yoga
- Ayurvedic massage, body and facial treatments
- Skin care and facial treatments using Thalgo, CACI and SkinCeuticals products
- Hair and beauty treatments
- Medicial and nutritional consultations
One 50-minute spa treatment is included for every day spent (excluding arrival and departure). Guests can choose from:
Skin Specific Facial, Lucian Lime & Ginger Scrub, Aloe Vera Body Wrap, Full Body Massage, Thalassotherapy, Deluxe Coconut & Spice Combo, Hand and Foot Zone Therapy, Nurturing Massage for Mothers-to-be, FAR Infrared Detoxing Facility, Aromatherapy Massage, Thalgo Oxygen Facial, Heaven and Earth – Massage and Wrap
- 5 restaurants – ranging from casual to formal dining, using fresh local produce from sustainable farms and the resort’s own organic garden
- Ayurvedic and special menus for Yoga and other themed events
- Customised diets catering for gluten free, coelaic, diabetic, low carb, low fat and other dietary requirements
- Tai Chi
- Group classes – cardio vascular training, aerobic, dance, holistic exercise
- Fitness: Wellfit Train, Quadrathlon, personal training, BodyAware programme
- Mind & Body Stretch
- Sport: tennis, golf, archery, fencing, cycling, beach volleyball
- Tubing sailing, kayaking, volleyball, spinning, paddle boarding and more
- Watersports: Scuba diving, snorkeling, water skiing, sailing, tubing, kayaking, paddle boarding, motorized sports, fishing
- Adventure sports: abseiling, trekking, hiking, mountain biking, mountain climbing
- Tours: St Lucia West Coast tour, whale and dolphin watching, sunset cruises, private yacht charters
- Special theme months through the year – Yoga, families, dance, bootcamp and more
- Conference and wedding facilities
MINBOS (Mind Body Soul)
MINBOS is a powerful 5-day Rejuvenation & destress package focusing on wellness at Mind Body & Soul levels.
A customized programme will be designed after you undergo two non-invasive tests, Nerve Express & Heartvue to analyze your stress levels & heart functioning. This programme focusses on guiding you towards optimal health and relaxation, creating positive changes, enhancing your life synergies with a balanced approach.
Package includes the below sessions:
- Himalayan inner peace (120 minutes)
- Synchoronised Abhyanga (60 minutes)
- Shirodhara 3rd eye opener (60 minutes)
- Pranayama breathing excersices & meditation (50 minutes)
- Yoga session with bodyscience doctor (50 minutes)
- Thalgo Dermo Peel Facial (50 minutes)
- Chavuti (50 minutes)
- Swe-Thai Yoga Massage (60 minutes)
- Ayurveda Prakruthi & pulse analysis (60 minutes)
- Bodystats & nutritional consultation (60 minutes)
- BS Heartvue (30 minutes)
- BS Nerve Express (30 minutes)
Price: USD 999,- / accommodation not included
Winter 2016 Offers (booking code: BHUKDSUM16 )
28th August to 26th December – 25% discount of all room categories – Garden View to Grand Luxury Ocean Front
Early Booking Bonus (booking code: EBB)
Book By the 15th Dec 2016
1st Apr – 31st Oct 2017 – 40% Discount
1st Nov – 20th Dec 2017 – 35% Discount
Located in the Windward Islands towards the southern end of the Caribbean island of St. Lucia, the BodyHoliday sits directly on Cariblue’s crescent beach and is surrounded by 42 acres of lush tropical gardens.
How to get there
- 30 minutes drive from George F.L. Charles airport
- 5 hour drive from Hewanorra International Airport
Cariblue Beach, P.O. Box 437