At The Orchard, the attention is fully on you – your health and wellbeing. We provide expert advice and solutions on your health and wellness alongside a comprehensive range of programmes in a luxurious, secluded surrounding of green environment. Leave yourself in the hands of our professional physicians, therapists and fitness instructors, to enhance your wellbeing and re-energise yourself for a glorious year ahead.
The Orchard provides a healthy, natural and comfortable environment to nourish health, vitality and beauty.
Situated on more than 100 acres of gently rolling hills, amidst 400 varieties of exotic fruit trees from around the world, The Orchard is Asia’s premier wellness and health resort. In this serene and peaceful environment, guests reside in luxury accommodation and savour gourmet cuisine with a healthy twist, while they enjoy effective health, wellness and medical treatment programmes. We integrate natural, traditional healing treatments with modern medical technologies and offer these to our guests with the highest standards of service.
Pamper yourself in our world-class facilities or join our interesting programmes and classes – specially designed to keep you healthy and in good shape. Our treatment concepts are based on a thorough, individual diagnosis which allows our physicians and consultants to have a comprehensive therapy plan custom-tailored, according to the unique requirements of each guest. Also, enjoy a distinctive dining experience with special, healthy meals tailored by our nutritionist and delivered to you by our Executive Chef – John Edwards, an internationally renowned chef who is passionate about delivering world class food of the highest standards.
At The Orchard, we bring a new standard of excellence to wellness, detoxification, medical spa treatments and more. Unique in every way, arriving at The Orchard is exhilarating, yet calm and silent, with attention fully on you – your health and wellbeing.
«The truly amazing symphony of insect and frog orchestra at night time. Nature at its best.»
- Destination wellness and health retreat with a total of 24 suites and 14 villas. Choose from room types: Deluxe, Suite, Presidential Suite, Garden Villa or Pool Villa.
- Auditorium: for seminars and free evening movie programmes (accommodating up to 36 guests).
SPA & THERAPIES
At the core of our treatment facilities is our 35-rooms treatment centre – specially designed and furnished with the most modern equipment to provide a full range of traditional and medical spa treatments.
Our separate men’s and women’s wet spa areas provide Far Infra-Red (FIR) medical saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, and ample space to rest and relax before and after treatments. We also have various world-class facilities such as the Himalaya Salt Room that facilitate individuals’ health and wellness.
Our traditional spa treatments include: sports massage, foot massage, Malaysian traditional massage, Thai massage, Balinese massage, a variety of body scrubs and wraps, botanical and cleansing facials, manicure, pedicure and basic hair salon services.
In addition, we also provide specialized medical spa treatments such as: acupuncture, anti-ageing treatment, aromatherapy, Ayurveda, botox treatment, cardiovascular treatment, cell transplant, colonic hydrotherapy, de-stress (relaxation) program, detox, diabetes treatment programme, holistic cancer treatment, lymphatic drainage, FX Myer therapy, non-invasive medical slimming treatment and body contouring (cool sculpting) treatment, placental treatment and various surgical and accident recovery treatments.
- The dining room: features a diverse menu of healthy options – authentic Thai, Chinese, Indian, European and Mediterranean dishes, with the finest ingredients and the healthiest elements specially tailored for you, by our nutritionist. Also, catering for guests with special dietary requirements e.g. allergies, vegetarian, lactose intolerance, etc.
- Pool juice bar: offers a variety of healthy snacks and refreshing juices throughout the day while you bask in the sun.
- On-site activities: aqua aerobics classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, organic farming classes, healthy cooking classes, bicycle tours, botanical tours, jogging, trekking, evening movie programme at the Auditorium, men’s and women’s spa with Jacuzzis, FIR saunas, steam rooms, and more
- Off-site activities: tour of Malacca World Heritage Sites, visit to native village (Orang Asli), Malacca river cruise, trekking expeditions, gold, wild honey harvesting, food discovery tour, night safari and more
The Orchard Healing Journey
Indulge yourself with our healing journey, specifically designed for Healing Hotels of the World: your journey into wellness begins with a warm welcome ritual including herbal tea, a clove and rock salt foot bath and scrub, followed by a honey & candlenut body scrub, aromatherapy massage, and it concludes with a relaxing express facial.
The package includes:
- Welcome ritual
- 60 minute aromatherapy full body massage
- 30 minute honey & candlenut body scrub
- 30 minute facial
Complimentary with minimum stay of 2 nights
Rate upon request.
How to get there
At The Orchard, we provide a true red-carpet welcome starting with limousine pick up at the airport. The Orchard is a less than 90 minutes’ drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and only 30 minutes away from the charming UNESCO World Heritage City of Malacca. Prefer a faster transfer? The Orchard is pleased to arrange your own private helipad and jet charter for your trip to and from Malacca, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.The Orchard Wellness & Health Resort
63, Jalan Solok Uban, Kampung Brisu, Lubok China,