At Alpenresort Schwarz you are more than a guest. Here, you become part of the family, experiencing tailor-made holistic programs and sports activities in the most individual way – your way. That is the personal touch you get from a family-run business, where it’s passion first and business second.
Alpenresort Schwarz’s 7-day ME-Programs combine modern and complementary medicine. Developed in collaboration with their in-house private clinic and physician, Dr. Oehler, the programs are designed to improve your overall health and wellbeing with three packages to choose from – ME Energy, ME Body & Mind or ME Aesthetic.
The doctor consults with you to set a short and a long-term goal and creates a nutritional program to suit your individual needs. Whether it’s hands-on healing, a pampering spa treatment or a tailored health, fitness and wellness program you need, the offering is designed to heal you – inside and out.
Alpenresort Schwarz loves and lives its regional values and traditions: the warmhearted hospitality of Tyrol, the dirndls and the opulent buffet ranging from traditional meals to healing options. A winter wonderland in the cooler months to Alpine playground in summer, Alpenresort Schwarz is a year-round destination with something for everyone – from nature lovers to sports fanatics, individuals to couples, and families. And for a little soul food, Alpenresort Schwarz’s family values also extend to the work they do in the local community with their “Schwarz hilft” project.
Beyond the impressive spa, the resort’s extensive offering of health, wellbeing, fitness and sporting activities means you can create the experience you want – from a cosy romantic escape to a personal retreat or jam-packed adventure. And it’s five-star luxury all the way. Find your ‘Zen’ in what has been described as “the most beautiful hotel gardens in Austria”, chill out in the heated garden pool overlooking the Mieming Plateau, soak up the fresh mountain air, test your skills on the hotel’s 27-hole golf course (with a 18-hole champion’s course), or adventure further afield into the nearby ski fields and many cultural attractions of Tyrol’s capital city.
«We love the outdoor pool that is constructed like a natural lake and simply irresistible with all its opportunities to sit, relax and enjoy the stunning beauty of the mountains.»
- Comfort ranging from spacious single rooms to 2-3 bedroom family suites
- Some with balconies and breathtaking views of the surrounding Alpine landscape
- Conference and meeting facilities for up to 40 people (theatre style)
SPA & THERAPIES
5,000m² luxury health spa including: a Turkish hammam, salt water and herbal baths, outdoor alpine sauna, state-of-the-art fitness studio, nine indoor and outdoor swimming pools (including children’s pools and waterslide), tranquil relaxation areas
A full range of traditional and contemporary massage and beauty treatments including:
- Acupuncture, alpine milk poultice, alpine natural care programmes, anti-cellulite treatments, aromatherapy, cranio-sacral treatment, Dorn and Breuss spinal massage, facials and beauty treatments, health-check-up with a doctor, LaStone therapy, lymphatic drainage, massages, medical taping, osteopathy, Pantal Laur, peelings, reflexology, shiatsu, stretch marks treatment
- Spa treatments with natural products only: active agents from hand-picked alpine flora
- Gourmet dining – Gault et Millau rating (2 toques)
- Hotel restaurant, a la carte restaurant and spa bistro
- Combination of international cuisine and regional specialties with vegetarian and restricted diet options available
- Extensive wine list – more than 600 wines to choose from
A mixture of sport, fitness and spa activities including:
- Daily exercise classes: aerobics, Nordic walking, aqua aerobics, Yoga, Qi Qong
- Alpine and cross-country skiing (nearby), archery, boxing, guided snowboarding and snowshoeing tours, horse-riding, lake swimming, lifestyle consultation and relaxation programmes, Mieming Golf Club – 27-hole, par 72 course, mountain hiking and walking, mountain bike riding, personal fitness training and health check-ups with a sports doctor, Pilates, rock climbing, tailored personal coaching, tennis
- Family-friendly and children’s activities: children’s club, childcare and babysitting, on-site petting zoo, youth theatre, pony trekking, swimming lesson and more
- Alpine mountain location
- 35km from Tyrol’s picturesque capital, Innsbruck
- Salzburg 223 km, 2 h
- Munich Airport 240 km, 2 h
- The closest train stations are: Telfs-Pfaffenhofen (approx. 20 min), Ötztal (approx. 20 min) Innsbruck (approx. 50 min),
- Transfer to and from the hotel can be provided