• Tuk Tuk ride
• Fresh Healing Cocktail
• Subject to availability:
• Early check-in & Late check-out
Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers an utterly indulgent spa experience. The spa’s philosophy is a fusion of the best of new and old, combining traditional Asian wellbeing and massage techniques, innovative contemporary therapies, and taking inspiration from the healing rituals of the Algarve.
Relax and be pampered with soothing massages and revitalizing facial and body treatments.
Whether you’re looking for a gentle spa journey to restore balance and wellbeing, a revitalizing body treatment to help you detox or de-stress, or a facial beauty treatment using Elemis products, the Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort is a feast for the senses.
Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers international luxury with a distinctively Portuguese flavor. The resort is decorated with local artworks, there are nightly performances by Fado singers, and the food and wine showcases the region’s stunning produce and cuisine. For those who want to go deeper, join the resorts Spice Spoons cooking classes, including a market tour, for a real culinary treat.
The resort has a mix of rooms and suites, all with balconies for relaxing alfresco, and views over the gardens, pools, or the adjacent Victoria Golf Course. There’s plenty to do when you are not in the spa: the resort has five pools, plus a gym and tennis court. Visit the town of Vilamoura to discover the bustling marina and the hotel’s private beach club; there are also many more lovely beaches not far from the resort.
- 280 rooms and suites
- Family rooms and suites available
- 3 rooms are wheelchair accessible
SPA & THERAPIES
- 6 spa treatment rooms
- 1 salon room (manicure and pedicure)
- Indoor vitality pool (exclusive to adult guests in suite-category rooms)
- Turkish bath
- Vichy shower
- De-stress, Ayurveda, Detox, Meditation, Sauna/steam bath, Yoga, Signature Treatments
- EMO Restaurant: Portuguese cuisine with a gourmet twist
- Ria Restaurant: local seafood
- Victoria Restaurant: international cuisine
- Anantara Lounge & Bar: tea, drinks and tapas
- Palms and Cascades Pool Bars: drinks, champagne and snacks
- Spice Spoons: Anantara Cooking Classes. A Portuguese culinary journey
- Purobeach Poolside (only for adults, at Vilamoura Marin: premium service and peaceful tranquility round of the perfect summer evening.
- Purobeach Beachfront – Restaurant by the beach: fusion cuisine to tease the senses, using local ingredients such as fresh seafood and fish.
- Biking, bird watching, golf, horseback riding, tennis
- The resort’s Activity Guru can arrange sailing and boat cruises, including dolphin watching, Tuk Tuk tours of Vilamoura, and excursions to natural parks, fleur de sel fields, Roman ruins and wineries.
Refresh & Rejuvenate Program
Take time to pamper yourself with our Refresh & Rejuvenate program at Anantara Vilamoura. Feel invigorated by an amazing Thai Herbal Compress. Boost you radiance with the Organic Wine Body Wrap plus an Elemis – Pro Radiance Facial using only the finest elixirs. Spoil yourself in our heavenly sanctuary and soak up the tranquil surroundings.
Inclusions for this 3-day package:
- Welcome Spa Ritual
- Organic Wine Body Wrap
- Thai Herbal Compress
- Elemis – Pro Radiance Facial
- Oriental Foot Massage
- Wellness facilities
- Vitality indoor pool, steam and sauna
Price: EUR 425,00 (excl. accommodation)
Vilamoura, known for its marina, fine dining and high-end shopping, is a good base to explore the Algarve, a region famous for its beautiful beaches and lovely weather.
How to get there
- Faro International Airport is 30 km away. Transfer via taxi or bus
- Nearest train station, Tunes, is 11 km away
- Limousine shuttle service available
Av. dos Descobrimentos nº 0
8125-309 Vilamoura Country