receive 10% price reduction as a summer special for bookings between July 1 and September 15, 2019
• Gift voucher “Ayurvedic Sunday Buffet” for two incl. tour of the hotel, pre-booking required (valid for 1 year, not applicable during stay)
Since the early 1990s, when German businessman Wolfgang Preuss and his wife Brigitte Preuss opened this unique health resort, the Ayurveda Parkschloesschen offers guests to experience sustainable healthcare through thorough detox and lifestyle coaching programmes. Here, the concept of the house is Ayurveda – and nothing else.
Ayurveda Parkschloesschen is the only five-star Ayurveda health resort in Europe that implements the Ayurvedic philosophy holistically and exclusively.
Under the careful supervision of experienced Ayurvedic practitioners, everything – from the food, to the forms of therapy, treatments, exercises, Yoga and meditation – is based on the ancient principles of the holistic art of Ayurvedic healing. The focus is on Panchakarma – the traditional Ayurvedic detox programme combining various cleansing and treatment procedures interwoven with Yoga.
Located in a private 11-acre parkland surrounded by grand old trees, vineyards and a gently flowing brook, Ayurveda Parkschloesschen is the perfect place to learn how to live a life in balance and harmony with oneself and one’s surroundings.
Here, every delicious Ayurvedic meal, every Yoga practice and every walk through the hotel park is a step towards wellbeing, happiness and health.
Built according to the holistic teachings of Vedic biological architecture and design, Ayurveda Parkschloesschen is furnished with pure natural materials and at the heart of the health resort is the Ayurveda therapy area, where everything revolves just around you.
«Make sure you take the opportunity to connect to the center of their park, to their more than 100 years old Sequoia – it is wonderfully grounding.»
- 58 comfortable rooms located in a small castle – including 15 junior suites, 30 double rooms and 13 single rooms – some with a private balcony or patio
- All rooms designed and furnished according to Ayurvedic principles
SPA & THERAPIES
- 13 treatment rooms and 11 private relaxation rooms
- Separated male and female treatment areas
- Cosmetic studio
- 2,000 m² spa area with an indoor thermal pool, two saunas, a steam bath, a fitness studio, a large area for yoga and gymnastics
- Ayurveda programmes for prevention and regeneration: Panchakarma Detox Cure (9-34 days), Liver Detox Programme, Anti-Stress Programme, Private Yoga Retreats, short Ayurveda breaks, Ayurveda Lifestyle Coaching, Meditation & Yoga Retreats
- Ayurvedic consultation (all programmes are individually tailored upon arrival)
- Ayurvedic massages and treatments: Synchronous treatments given by two therapists (Abhyanga, Vishesh, Garshan, Samvahana, Udvartana, Pinda Sveda, Pizzichilli), treatments given by only one therapist (Padabhyanga, Shiroabhyanga, Kalari ) and local treatments (Nasya, Netra Tarpana, Karnapurnam, Svedana, Shirodara, Bastis, Pitchu)
- Own signature Ayurveda oils
- Vata, Pitta, Kapha facials and beauty treatments using ila products.
- Gourmet vegetarian / vegan Ayurveda cuisine
- Menus based on Ayurvedic principles using fresh, predominantly organic products
- Free of caffeine, alcohol, wheat and white sugar
- Twice daily Yoga and meditation classes (Hatha)
- Personal Yoga training
- Laughter Yoga
- Personal Meditation
- Ayurvedic Psychology Consultation
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Exercise courses
- Ayurveda Lifestyle-Coaching
- Daily lectures by Ayurvedic experts and practitioners
- Cooking workshops held at the in-house training kitchen
- Calendar of Yoga and Meditation retreats with guest teachers
- Nearby: hiking trails, bicycle and inline skating paths, tennis and golf
Luxury Ayurveda Getaway – 4 dAYS
Give your daily life an energy kick with the 4-day programme “Luxury Ayurveda Getaway” at the Ayurveda Parkschlösschen. Experience traditional Ayurvedic synchronous oil massages using specially produced signature Ayurveda oils, and enjoy their heavenly relaxing and detoxifying effects. Coupled with the digital and mental detox aspect of the hotel, they play a significant role in giving you the feeling of profound regeneration within no time at all.
The vegetarian and vegan Ayurvedic cuisine, the abstinence from caffeine, alcohol, wheat or refined sugar, going to bed early as well as daily yoga and meditation sessions, endow you with an effective and pleasurable getaway and an energy boost for your daily life. The evening lectures and cookery workshops at the Ayurveda Parkschlösschen provide you with further inspiration for a healthy lifestyle at home.
- 1 x Abhyanga, 1 x Pitchu or Nabi Basti, 1 x Padabhyanga, 1 x Pinda Sveda, individual Ayurvedic medical care (45 minutes)
- Free use of indoor thermal swimming pool, sauna, fitness room, internet room between 07:00 and 21:00 hrs.
- Participation in daily standard programmes (group yoga, breathing & physical exercises)
- Lectures by our Ayurveda medical practitioners and experts)
from EUR 715.- per person, per program, excluding accommodation
Minimum stay of 3 nights required.
- Surrounded by an 11-acre park, adjacent woods and vineyards
How to get there
- Frankfurt/Hahn Airport – 20 minutes
- Frankfurt/Main Airport – 1.5 hours
- Luxemburg Airport – 1.25 hours
- Traben-Trarbach train station – 5 minutes