per person in a double room
• 1 x Neals Yard Remedies Organic Body Lotion (per room) or
• 1 x 30 Minutes Relax Massage
In harmony with the surrounding beauty of nature, health and wellbeing have always been at the heart of Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda’s philosophy.
The emphasis here is on health and relaxation with a holistic and sustainable approach to life in everything from The SPA to Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda’s ‘Gastronomy Artisan’ approach to supporting local farmers.
In 2014, Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda partnered with Neal’s Yard Remedies, to open its first overseas beauty spa using only their world leading organic, ethical and sustainable skin care products.
The hotel helps to strengthen local food economies through its relationships with small-scale growers and artisan producers whilst at the same time offering its guests the best of what the Algarve region has to offer.
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda’s ethical, environmental and wellbeing approach to life is also complemented by a series of health, fitness and wellness retreats hosted by visiting experts throughout the year.
Nestled on a bluff above the deep blue Atlantic Ocean, Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Western Algarve coastline. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the magnificent coastline, this intimate paradise invites you to balance body, mind and spirit through the power of nature.
A haven of luxury in every sense of the word, Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing holiday or wellness break with loved ones, family or friends.
Close to the historic coastal town of Lagos, the Hotel is also within easy reach of the Algarve region’s many attractions including Atlantic beaches, stunning cliff-tops and walled towns.
«Vivenda Miranda is a charming boutique hotel which breathes truly individual design.»
- Boutique hotel combining Portuguese influences, contemporary style and a unique cliff-top location
- Built in a former 17th century private home
- 25 individually styled rooms & suites
- Banquet and exclusive use facilities for weddings and private events of up to 52 guests
SPA & THERAPIES
- Ethical Neal’s Yard Remedies Spa
- Outdoor wellness pool with integrated Jacuzzi
- Rasuç, Turkish steam bath & sauna
- Ethical Neal’s Yard Remedies Spa exclusive organic signature treatments
- ‘Body beautiful’ treatments – to harmonize, energize and tone the body
- Massage: Swedish, deep tissue, relaxing, aromatherapy, Ayurveda, hot stone, Indian head, lymphatic drainage, reflexology, pre-natal massage for mothers-to-be
- Facials and beauty treatments
- Manicure and pedicure
- Mirandus Restaurant – fine dining cuisine based on Artisan Gastronomy using seasonal, organic, natural and wild food ingredients, which are locally-sourced to support and promote organic and biodynamic farming in the Algarve.
- Vegetarian, vegan, raw & gluten-free menus available
- Calendar of health, fitness and wellness retreats throughout the year
- Tai Chi
- Coastline walks & hiking
- Access to Porto de Mós Beach & 8 other beaches in Hotel’s vicinity
- Tours of Lagos and local attractions
HEALING MOMENTS 2017
Join us at Vivenda Miranda on the awesome, serene Algarvian coast line and discover a place to truly relax, unwind and re-charge the mind, body and soul. Take in the energy and healing power of the Atlantic Ocean and endless skies whilst enjoying a welcome drink and leisurely walk through the hotel’s well established Mediterranean cliff top garden.
• 5 nights’ accommodation in a room with sea or/and garden view
• Welcome drink on our panoramic terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
• Breakfast buffet with raw, vegan and superfood options
• Daily nutritional organic evening meals, that cater for all dietary needs
• Credit of EUR 200.- per person to use on Spa treatments and NYR products
• 2 sessions Tai-Chi (90min each)
• 1 trip to the famous caves of Ponta da Piedade, Lagos (2 hours)
• 1 excursion to the Monchique mountains in the backland of the Algarve (approx. half day)
• Unlimited access to the Spa (Sauna, steam bath and pool)
• Free WiFi
NB: Please advise us on booking of any special dietary requirements. Tai-Chi schedules will be advised by reception on arrival.
Double room from EUR 1,115.-
Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid until 27th November 2017. Rate per person, per program, based on double occupancy, subject to availability, all taxes included. Offer not applicable to groups and not applicable with other offers, promotions or discounts in effect. Unused elements of the package are not refundable if not used during the stay.
A unique clifftop location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean close to the historic town of Lagos on Portugal’s Algarve coast.
How to get there
Located 2 kms from Lagos, Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda is accessible by:
- Plane – Faro Airport (85 kms away) and Lisbon International Airport (300 kms away).
- Car – 2½ hours drive south of Lisbon on the A2 motorway.
Rua das Violetas