per person in a double room
• 1 x Neals Yard Remedies Organic Body Lotion (per room) or
• 1 x 30 Minutes Relax Massage
In harmony with the surrounding beauty of nature, health and wellbeing have always been at the heart of Vivenda Miranda‘s philosophy. The fine dining Restaurant Mirandus serves gourmet delights including a wide selection of vegetarian, vegan and dishes to accommodate a range of dietary needs. All key ingredients are locally sourced, grown and reared on fertile, healthy soils, helping to support and promote organic and biodynamic farming in the Algarve.
The hotel helps to strengthen local food economies through its relationships with small-scale growers and artisan producers whilst at the same time offering its guests the best of what the local area has to provide. Vivenda Miranda‘s Artisan Gastronomy brings you food that is an inspirational and sensuous experience as well as being environmentally conscious.
In 2014 Neal’s Yard Remedies of Covent Garden, London became the hotel‘s health and wellness partner with their first overseas organic health and beauty spa. What you put on to your skin is just as important as what you put into your body, so only the purest organic skincare elements are used in the hotel’s spa, containing no added parabens, GMOs or nano- technology, 100% vegetarian and not tested on animals. Using only Neal’s Yard Remedies world leading organic, ethical and sustainable skin care products, all the hotels‘ spa treatments are designed to aid and promote personal health and wellness, completing the whole healing experience in an oasis of pampering and calmness.
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda also hosts a series of health, fitness, wellness breaks and courses year round, run by leading coaches/instructors in their individual fields. So if health and wellbeing is high on your agenda, Vivenda Miranda truly has something for everyone enabling them to live a more healthy and holistic lifestyle through the power of nature, nutrition, recreation and rest.
Situated amidst the spectacular natural beauty of the Western Algarve, Vivenda Miranda is a secluded, intimate paradise. Nestled on a bluff above the deep blue Atlantic Ocean it enjoys stunning views along a magnificent coastline. Close to the historic coastal town of Lagos it is the perfect place to enjoy a truly relaxing holiday or wellness break with loved ones, family, friends or simply alone.
A former private home of a 17th century noble family, this charming boutique hotel breathes truly individual design. Just 25 comfortable and individually styled rooms and suites offer beautiful views amongst lush gardens in a sublimely private and peaceful oasis. On arrival this magical place wraps you in peace and serenity where relaxation, healing and inner peace come easily to the mind, body and soul.
«Vivenda Miranda is a charming boutique hotel which breathes truly individual design.»
- Unique cliff-top location
- Former private home of a 17th century noble family
- Boutique hotel combining Portuguese influences & a contemporary style
- 25 individually styled rooms & suites
- Mediterranean fine dining cuisine based on organic and locally-sourced ingredients
- Vegetarian, vegan & RAW dishes
- Ethical Neal’s Yard Remedies Spa
- Wellness pool with integrated Jacuzzi
- Razul, Turkish steam bath & sauna
- Beautiful secluded gardens
- Holistic approach & green ethic
- Access to Porto de Mós Beach
- 8 beaches in the vicinity
- Coastline walks
SPA & THERAPIES
- 3 treatment rooms
- Ethical Neal’s Yard Remedies Spa & exclusive signature treatments
- Wellness pool with integrated Jacuzzi & massaging water-jets
- Razul, Turkish steam bath & Finnish sauna
- Covered gym in the garden with ocean view
- Different facials
- „Body Beautiful“ treatments
- Massages: Swedish massage, deep massage, sport massage, relaxing massage, aromatherapy, Ayurvedic massages, lymphatic drainage, reflexology feet, massage for mothers-to-be, hand and feet massages
- Manicure and pedicure
- Ethical Neal’s Yard Remedies Spa & exclusive organic signature treatments
- Private or group yoga and/ or Pilates lessons
- Private or group lessons on mindfulness
- Recharge your battery for singles and couples
HEALING MOMENTS 2016
Join us at Vivenda Miranda on the awesome, serene Algarvian coast line and discover a place to truly relax, unwind and re-charge the mind, body and soul. Embrace the calmness and tranquillity that awaits you and let the experiences on offer promote healing, relaxation and inner peace. Take in the energy and healing power of the Atlantic Ocean and endless skies whilst enjoying a welcome drink and leisurely walk through the hotel’s well established Mediterranean cliff top garden.
Start the day with a Tai-Chi session in the garden, being at one with nature and all her beauty. In the Mirandus Restaurant discover menus packed with super foods and highly nutritional dishes with varied and extensive vegetarian, vegan and raw options at all meal times. Experienced chefs can cater for any specific dietary requirements.
Extend and enhance the healing experience in the hotel’s Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Spa. A sumptuous selection of treatments and ethical, sustainable skin care products are waiting to be indulged in. All designed to aid and promote personal health and wellness, completing the whole healing experience in an oasis of pampering and calm.
• 5 nights’ accommodation in a room with sea or/and garden view
• Welcome drink on our panoramic terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
• Breakfast buffet with raw, vegan and superfood options
• Daily nutritional organic evening meals, that cater for all dietary needs
• Credit of EUR 200.- per person to use on Spa treatments and NYR products
• 2 sessions Tai-Chi (90min each)
• 1 trip to the famous caves of Ponta da Piedade, Lagos (2 hours)
• 1 excursion to the Monchique mountains in the backland of the Algarve (approx. half day)
• Unlimited access to the Spa (Sauna, steam bath and pool)
• Free WiFi
NB: Please advise us on booking of any special dietary requirements. Tai-Chi schedules will be advised by reception on arrival.
Double room from EUR 1,115.-
Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid until 27th November 2016. Rate per person, per program, based on double occupancy, subject to availability, all taxes included. Offer not applicable to groups and not applicable with other offers, promotions or discounts in effect. Unused elements of the package are not refundable if not used during the stay.
How to get there
From Faro airport to Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda: take A22 motorway until you get to the exit #1 signed Lagos. Follow the road to arrive at the second roundabout. Turn left towards the city of Lagos by passing a petrol station on your left and approximately 300 metres ahead at the next roundabout, take first exit right (trânsito local). Follow the road always straight ahead to the 4th roundabout. There, still go straight and after a few metres, take the first turning on the right (Rua das Urzes), follow down to 2nd turning to the left. Drive straight on for 150 metres and you will arrive at the hotel entrance.Vivenda Miranda
Rua das Violetas