Since Canyon Ranch opened the doors to its first health resort in Arizona in 1979, its integrative approach to healing has earned a reputation as a world leader in healthy living and luxury destination spa vacations.
Canyon Ranch at Lenox’s vast menu of life-enhancing programs are true to Canyon Ranch’s mission ‘to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions to the highest enjoyment of life’.
Drawing on a blend of Eastern and Western traditions, Canyon Ranch at Lenox brings together a team of experts spanning medicine, exercise physiology, life management, nutrition and spiritual wellness to deliver a comprehensive range of treatments and programs to help guests achieve their goals, create greater balance in their life and feel their very best.
Canyon Ranch in Lenox is located on the grounds of the original Bellefontaine Mansion in the heart of the wooded Berkshires – a classic vacation destination steeped in American literary heritage as the home to Nathaniel Hawthorne, Herman Melville, Edith Wharton and Norman Rockwell.
Originally built in 1987, the Mansion had been a private home, seminary and then a boarding school, before it was destroyed by fire. Carefully restored in keeping with its heritage and surrounds, Canyon Ranch in Lenox now combines the unhurried tempo of New England with the energizing atmosphere of a classic spa.
Here, surrounded by the natural beauty of the Berkshires you are supported by an expert team to feel all the pleasures of balanced healthy living. With a daily program of more than 40 exercise and movement classes and an extensive list of activities for rest, relaxation, creative or spiritual enhancement to choose from; you have all the tools to establish healthy habits and patterns.
«The ‘lunch and learn’ in the demonstration kitchen and hiking part of the Appalachian Trail.»
- 126 rooms including Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms and Luxury Suites
- Comfort and luxury with a distinctly New England charm
SPA & THERAPIES
- Integrative Health Centre
- 100,000-square-foot Spa complex
- State-of-the-art cardio & weight rooms
- Spa treatment rooms and Salon
- Dance and Yoga studios
- Pilates/Gyrotonic® studio
- Hydrotherapy: 75-foot indoor pool, 50-foot outdoor pool (seasonal), saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools
- Indoor cycling studio
- Indoor racquetball, squash & basketball courts
- Indoor tennis courts
- Indoor running track
- Restorative touch therapies: Canyon Ranch massage, Canyon Hot Stone massage, arthritis massage, aromatherapy, lymphatic treatment, prenatal massage, restorative massage
- Asian therapies: Ashiatsu, Ashi-Thai, Shiatsu, Thai massage, reflexology
- Advanced restorative touch therapies: Deep tissue massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Sole rejuvenation
- Ayurvedic body treatments: 5 Point Star, Abhyanga, Ayurvedic herbal rejuvenation, Bindi- Shirodhara, Shirodhara
- Medical and complementary therapies: Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, exercise physiology, nutritional, physical therapy, Reiki, craniosacral therapy, acutonics, sleep medicine and more
- Life and relationship coaching
- Spiritual wellness: Rites of passage, soul journeys, guided dialogue and practices for different life stages
- Facial and anti-aging beauty treatments
- Salon services: tanning services, manicures, pedicures, makeup and hairstyling
- Services for teens: massage and bodywork, foot treatments, skin care and salon services
- Healthy gourmet cuisine; Mediterranean-style flavours with a focus on fresh, local and regional cuisine (organic where possible)
- Animal proteins are ‘de-emphasized’ but when used include hormone- and antibiotic-free meats, grass-fed or grass-finished beef, and sustainably caught or raised seafood
- Menus are designed in consultation with top nutritionists.
- Daily program of more than 40 exercise and movement classes
- Exercise and movement classes: Yoga, cardio and strength training, mind-body connection
- Personal training
- Health and fitness assessments
- Sports: squash, rasquetball, pickleball, wallyball, tennis, golf, swimming
- Outdoor adventures: Archery, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, snoeshoeing, biking, hiking, paddleboarding, Tai Chi hikes, photography hikes, Shinrin Yoku (Japanese walking meditation), high ropes adventures
- Metaphysical: astrology, angel card reading, tarot card reading, clairvoyant readings
- Creative arts
- Cooking demonstrations
- Teen services including: bodywork, cooking workshops, creative arts, fitness, hairstyling, life management, makeup and nail services, nutrition, skincare, spiritual wellness
New You in Lenox
First-time guests save 20%
Discover the healthiest, happiest you at Canyon Ranch. If you haven’t stayed at one of our resorts before, you’ll save 20% on your all-inclusive package of four or more nights in Tucson.
Special: In addition to a 20% discount, guests of Healing Hotels of the World will receive a complimentary copy of “30 Days to a Better Brain” written by Dr. Richard Carmona and the following package inclusions:
- Gracious accommodations, with all taxes included
- Three healthy gourmet meals daily from award-winning Canyon Ranch kitchens, plus always-available healthy snacks
- Off-menu ordering and meals for special needs on request
- More than 40 complimentary fitness classes and activities daily
- Complete access to our fully equipped, 80,000-square-foot spa complex and four beautiful pools
- Guided hikes, walks and biking excursions
- Daily selection of wellness presentations and cooking demonstrations
- Generous allowance toward spa, sports & integrative wellness services, based on length of stay, which can be used toward more than 225 services, including private consultations with our team of more than 60 wellness professionals
- Personal program advisor to help custom-design your stay
- Health & fitness assessment reviewed by a nurse educator
- Transportation to and from Tucson International Airport, or complimentary valet parking
This offer is valid until December 23, 2016.
Terms: Travel Agent must mention “New You” promotion and “Healing Hotels of the World” when booking clients to receive these benefits. 4-night minimum stay. This special may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotions, or with group, homeowner or membership stays. Subject to change without notice and based on space availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Located on 120-acres in the heart of the wooded Berkshires in New England, Massachusetts.
How to get there
- By car:
From New York City – approximately 3 hours drive.
From Boston – approximately 2.5 hours drive.
- By airplane*:
To Albany International Airport
Bradley International Airport (Windsor Locks, Connecticut)
- By train*:
To Albany (Rensselaer, New York) train station
* Canyon Ranch at Lenox offers transfers to/from Albany International Airport and train station and Bradley International Airport.Canyon Ranch
165 Kimble Street
Lenox, MA 01240