on double rate basis
• Early check-in / Late check-out
• Lifestyle coaching/personal consultation
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Swiss Alps, Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa is a year-round destination for nature lovers, outdoor sports enthusiasts, adventurists, families, epicureans and those who simply want to do nothing but relax and indulge.
At Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa healing comes naturally, not only through personalized treatments and programs for de-stressing, detox and weight loss, but also by being a part of the surrounding alpine landscape.
Here, everything from the Swiss-French-inspired cuisine to the farm-fresh regional produce, alpine-style interiors and extensive range of outdoor activities, is intrinsically connected with the local environment.
At the Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa luxury and style come together in a harmonious blend of comfort and serenity.
Located in the heart of the Villars-sur-Ollon resort, Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa is a haven of peace with panoramic views of the Swiss Alps, peaceful living spaces, and direct access to 225 kilometers of ski slopes in winter and a host of year-round outdoor activities for the whole family including hiking, glacier walks, mountain biking and more.
With a large range of activities for children and teenagers to enjoy, adults are free to explore the surrounding region, relax in the cosy comfort of the alpine lurxury hotel, or enjoy the pampering in the Spa by RoyAlp.
«Being in a luxurious Swiss chalet, having all the comfort, abundant nature and healing features: a new way of luxury.»
- 63 bedrooms & suites
- 30 Luxury Residences – 1 to 6 bedrooms
SPA & THERAPIES
- The Spa by RoyAlp
- 1200 m² wellness area with 6 treatment rooms(including a Duo Suite for couples, a private spa on request), outdoor terrace, fitness center, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, heated swimming-pool with a fireplace, multi-sensory showers, tea room and a relaxation room.
- Massage: deep tissue, hot stone, Thai, lymphatic drainage, foot reflexology and scalp massage
- Specialist body treatments: body pelling, anti-cellulite treatments, circulation treatments for heavy legs, anti-cellulite ultrasounds
- Facial treatments using Cellcosmet, Biologique Recherche, Pure Altitude and Aromatherapy Associates products
- Beauty and salon treatments for men and women
- Child and teenage treatments: using organic TOO FRUITS eco-certified products
- Lifestyle coaching
- Specialist programs for detox, weight loss and de-stressing
The dining experience at Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa celebrates the local culinary heritage and producers of the surrounding Swiss and French regions with:
- Traditional Swiss cuisine in Le Grizzly carnotzet
- Fine food in in the restaurant Le Rochegrise
- Fine dining in Le Jardin des Alpes – One Michelin star (2017) and 16 points in Gault & Millau 2017
- BeAR’s Bar, Cigar lounge and Table d’Hôte
- Vegetarian and vegan restaurant
- Seasonal cuisine and dishes made from high quality fresh-farm food
- Winter sports: Heliski, snowshoeing, ice karting, Snow Olympics, Nordic skiing, cross-country skiing, biathlon, glacier walks, mountain hut evenings, torch-lit skiing, dog-sledding, sledding, winter paragliding, ski lessons
- Summer sports: Hiking, mountain biking, free falling, glacier walks, curling, adventure park, golf, climbing, paragliding
- Kids Club with kids’ activities program during school holidays
- Games rooms, private cinema and billiard
- Wine tastings
- Regional attractions and activities: thermal baths, Bex salt mines, Cailler Chocolate factory in Broc, Gruyère Castle, Chillon Castle in Montreux, shopping on the Riviera, Chateau d’Aigle, Musée Charlie Chaplin and Pierre Gianadda Fondation in Martigny
- Conference and meeting facilities for up to 250 delegates
CHALET ROYALP HOTEL & SPA EXPERIENCE
Treat your health with a short trip to the mountains to rejuvenate and inhale pure high-altitude air, far from the stresses of urban life; a superb Alpine experience for 1 night and 2 people.
- 1 night in a double superior room, 40 sqm, park view
- Healing welcome (includes a delicious juice and a season fruit)
- Breakfast for 2 people
- Free access to the Spa by RoyAlp
- Free Wi-Fi
from CHF 290.- 1 night, superior room
Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa is located in the heart of the Villars-sur-Ollon resort with direct access to the Swiss Alps ski slopes.
How to get there
Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa is located just an hour and 20 minutes’ drive from Geneva.
- Nearest airport: Geneva Airport (1.5 hours drive)
- Nearest train station: Aigle (30 minutes drive)
- Nearest bus station: Villars-sur-Ollon (3 minutes drive)Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa offers a free shuttle service from Villars-sur-Ollon with town transfers available during your stay on request.
Domaine de Rochegrise, 23