per person (based on 2 people sharing)
• 10% discount
When naturopath, Stanley Lief, opened Champneys Health Spa in 1925, he established the UK’s first health spa and set the benchmark for luxury health and fitness breaks. Almost a century on, the resort’s innovative health concepts have inspired generations, set trends and started health revolutions that have cemented its reputation as one of the world’s leading wellness destination spas.
Combining ancient traditions and the latest innovations, Champneys Health Spa brings together a pioneering collection of treatments, classes, philosophies and wellbeing expertise to enhance health and uplift the soul.
Driven by the simple belief that lasting beauty is more than just skin deep, the resort’s cutting-edge Wellbeing and Detox Centre offers more than 100 beauty and spa treatments, a daily schedule of up to 20 fitness classes and leading health and fitness programs. The offering ranges from holistic therapies designed to calm and soothe; to pampering treatments to firm, nourish, uplift and detox; through to life-changing personalized fitness programs.
Set amongst 170 acres of idyllic Hertfordshire countryside and gardens in what was once a Rothschild family-owned estate, Champneys Health Spa is striking in its grandeur. With its sweeping Downton-esque driveway, chaffeur-driven Bentley and manor house styling, Champneys Health Spa offers a unique combination of pure countryside luxury and modern facilities.
Less than 45 minutes by train from London Euston, the resort is a world away from the bustle of the city. It’s the perfect place to kick back, relax and be pampered at the Detox and Wellbeing Centre where trained professionals take pride in their motto that, ‘robed and relaxed, we create moments of calm’.
As the first health resort in the UK to embrace the wellbeing principles of Thalassotherapy, Champneys Health Spa also offers a range of water-based personalised treatments in a smart, ultra-modern purpose-built environment that has been designed to provide the perfect detox rebalance.
- 92 Standard, Superior, Luxe rooms and Suites
- 3 conference rooms
- 5 meeting rooms
SPA & THERAPIES
- Wellbeing and Detox Centre – with 44 treatment rooms
- Manicure and pedicure salon
- Hair salon
- 25-metre swimming pool
- Thalassoptherapy pool
- Sauna, steam room and plunge pool
- Laconium heat room
- Indoor and outdoor jacuzzi
- Gym and workout pod, fitness studios
- Medical Centre
At the Wellbeing and Detox Centre there are more than 100 spa and beauty treatments to choose from including:
- Massage: aromatherapy, sports, relaxation, bamboo, Indian head
- Alternative treatments: colon hydrotherapy, dry float, reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu
- Pregnancy massage and beauty treatments
- Body treatments: body wraps, scrubs, cellulite treatments
- Beauty and hair treatments
- Personal training and fitness evaluations
- Health appraisals
- Special services: Astrology, palmistry, pyschic healing
- 2 restaurants
- Terrace café
- Vegan, vegetarian and special requests for allergies catered for
- Up to 20 fitness classes per day
- Yoga and Tai Chi
- Personal training sessions
- Tennis and swimming lessons
- Table tennis and badminton
- Music and reading rooms
Luxe Detox Stay
3 nights of Luxe relaxation at our Champneys Tring Resort with 2 sessions in our dedicated Detox and Wellbeing Centre, to help you slow down and cleanse your body from the inside out. The perfect way to enhance the vitality and balance of the mind, body and soul.
- 2 sessions in the Detox and Wellbeing Centre
- Unlimited Access to the Thalassotherapy Pool
- Champneys healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Twin Room GBP 1716.-
- Single Room GBP 993.-
- GBP 30.- pp Friday and GBP 40.- pp Saturday night supplements apply
Once a Rothschild family-owned estate, Champneys Health Spa is set on 170 acres of idyllic Herfortshire countryside less than 45-minutes by train from London Euston.
How to get there
Champneys Health Spa Tring is accessible by:
Plane: to London Luton Airport
Train: to Berkhamsted Station or Tring Station (30 minutes from London Euston)
Car: 1.5 hours drive from central London via the MA, A41, M25 or A40
Chauffeur-driven Bentley: subject to availability
TRING Chesham Road