Nestled between delightful old souks and the sun-soaked Mediterranean Sea, the EddéSands Hotel and Wellness Resort invites you on a healing journey.
Here, in one of the world’s oldest cities, EddéSands Hotel and Wellness Resort combines ancient wisdom with world-class luxury, offering a selection of Ayurvedic and contemporary treatments to restore body, mind and spirit.
With a reputation as one of the finest wellness resorts in the region, EddéSands ‘éWellness’ offering includes healthy cuisine; customized wellness journeys; personalized spa packages for relaxation, slimming, detoxification (or a combination of all three); and bi-annual Wellness Weeks programs hosted by international experts.
EddéSands Hotel and Wellness Resort is a secluded seaside retreat located on the shores of the Mediteranean Sea next to the ancient city of Byblos.
With a series of bungalows, pools and waterfalls rising gently from the sea, the five-star Eddésands boutique hotel is an oasis of calm from the bustling energy of the nearby souks, piazzas and vibrant Lebanese culture.
Whether you choose to relax and unwind in this little piece of paradise or explore the world outside, you’ll leave feeling peaceful and energized.
«Feeling the sand between the toes and watching the waves splash upon the shore while enjoying freshly prepared healthy menus.»
- éBoutique L’Hôtel – a luxury “5-star plus experience” with 6 suites, 1 royal suite and 9 deluxe rooms offering views of Byblos Beirut Bay, Byblos archaeological site and Mount Lebanon’s green hills
- éL’Hôtel – a family-friendly bed and breakfast hotel located a short distance* from Eddésands offering 8 suites and 20 rooms with sea or courtyard views.
(* Shuttle service available from éL’Hôtel to Eddésands Resort)
SPA & THERAPIES
- Tropical Spa
- Ayurvedic spa
- 6 pools, outdoor spa
- Children’s playground
- 10 private cabanas with Jacuzzis, landscaped natural gardens and access to the VIP pool
- Customized wellness journeys
- Personalized spa treatments – for relaxation, slimming, detoxification (or a combination of all three)
- Ayurvedic treatments: Abhyangam, Shirodhara, face pack, Pizhichil, Navarakizhi, Padamarma, Udwarthanam, Kativastchi, Podikizhi, Elakizhi
- Massage: Aromatic full body, candle massage, imperial pearl powder massage, Bali 4 hands massage, duo massage, reflexology, anti-cellulite, Hot Stone massage
- Face and body care treatments: Facials, Age defying facials, hydrotherapy (herbal, flower perfumed and milk baths, body scrubs, body wraps
- Beauty treatments: manicure, pedicure, hair styling, makeup, waxing
- Nutritional consultations
- Wellness meals freshly prepared by trained wellness chefs supervised by the Resort’s local nutritionist and food safety consultant
- Three year-round restaurants offering traditional Lebanese, Italian and Oriental-Mediterranean fusion cuisine
- Additional casual dining and cafés during the summer season
- Personal training
- Bi-annual ‘Wellness Week’ retreats (including specialized spa treatments, daily training sessions, interactive workshops and cooking classes)
- Yoga teacher training
- Yoga and meditation
- AquaGym classes
- Beach gym walks
- Alternative medicine workshops
- Conference facilities for up to 950 delegates
- Annual events and entertainment calendar including retreats, concerts with international artists and DJs, special themed nights and more
EddéSands Hotel and Wellness Resort is located on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea near the ancient Port City of Byblos.
How to get there
No information on their website. Tania schreibt dem Hotel eine Mail (11.11.2016) mit Bitte um Beantwortung von How to get there / Preis pro Nacht / Signature PackageEddésands Resort
Sea Side Rd