all-inclusive full board
shared double room
• 30 min Crystal Bowl Sound Healing Session
Eremito takes its name from the Italian word for hermit – a person who lives in religious solitude, and it reimagines luxury as silence, simplicity, nature, space and time.
With no TV, no wi-fi, and almost no mobile phone signal, Eremito is a modern-luxe monastery designed for quiet contemplation and the ultimate digital detox.
This small, adult only luxury hotel offers a daily program of Yoga and meditation to help you rest, recuperate, and connect with your own spirituality, far from the distractions of modern life. Perfect for solo travellers on a healing journey, Eremito was voted Conde Nast’s 2016 best hotel in the world for mental recovery.
Set in a remote forested valley deep in the heart of Umbria, this spiritual health retreat was built to feel like an ancient monastery, melding traditional stonemason’s techniques with modern sustainability. Rooms – or celluzzes – capture the silence and simplicity of a monastic cell without sacrificing the modern comforts of air-conditioning-free coolness in summer and wood fired under-floor heating in winter. The evening meal is taken by candlelight, communally, in silence, fostering a mood of contemplation and community.
The resort has a range of activities and a spa to help you relax, but what makes it even more special is the wealth of natural beauty right outside the door. The Umbrian countryside, dotted with Roman ruins and ancient monasteries, and filled with animals and birdlife, still feels wild and untamed. At Eremito, you do not only reconnect with nature; but also with yourself.
- 21 rooms
- 17 single rooms: this hotel specializes in solo travellers
- 4 double rooms
SPA & THERAPIES
- Steam bath
- 2 massage rooms
- Yoga room
- Lifestyle coaching
- Sauna/steam bath
- Set menu of vegetarian and vegan meals, prepared using traditional Umbrian recipes, featuring organic and homegrown produce.
- Hiking, star-gazing, evening bonfires
- Eremito is surrounded by 3000 hectares of nature reserve in a wooded valley in Umbria, the spiritual heart of Italy. It’s conveniently located off the main highway, half way between Rome and Florence.
How to get there
- Nearest airport: Rome or Florence
- Nearest train station: Fabro Ficulle. Transfers available (fee is EUR 30).
- For those arriving by car, free pick-up in a 4×4 Jeep is available from the parking area, which is located some distance from the hotel.
Street Località Tarina 2
05010 Parrano (Terni)