access to the thermal spa
• 30 min facial massage treatment
The legend of Fontsanta Hotel’s thermal springs dates back to Ancient Roman times and for centuries, wild animals, notorious historical figures and pilgrims have come in search of the ‘miracle waters’ here.
Situated on Mallorca’s only hot springs, Fontsanta Hotel combines luxury accommodation and traditional Mallorquin-style hospitality with the healing powers of thermal water.
Inside Fontsanta Hotel’s Thermal Spa & Wellness center, you will immerse yourself in the world of mineral-medicinal baths, massages and beauty treatments using lavender and herbs from the Hotel’s gardens and local ‘Flor de sal d’Es Trenc’ salt. The Hotel offers a range of 1-7 day packages including Yoga, detoxification, anti-stress, anti-ageing and programs for mums-to-be.
Opened in 2012 on the site of the 15th century pilgrims’ lodgings and stables that later became the original thermal baths established in 1845, Fontsanta Hotel promises space, serenity and comfort.
Designed to be in complete harmony with nature, the Hotel’s combination of traditional and modern decor – with hard wood floors complemented by light colors – encourages relaxation by prolonging the peaceful sensations created by the thermal spa.
Fontsanta Hotel is also within easy distance of the white sands and crystal-clear waters of Mallorca’s famous Es Trenc beach and a host of nature-based activities including watersports, hiking through pristine wilderness reserves and exploring the stunning Es Trenc Salobrar of Campos region.
«Having all the choices: enjoying a bird paradise, thermal waters, a huge beach, a beautiful and comfortable environment while being on a healing journey.»
- 36 cozy and spacious rooms – most with private terraces and stunning views of the natural land of Es Trenc Salobrar of Campos.
SPA & THERAPIES
- ‘Immersion Zone’ – with thermal pool, bath and jacuzzi
- Sauna and steamrooms – thermal vaporarium, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath
- ‘Toning Zone’ – Ice fountain, cube shower, sensations shower
- Recovery corner and relaxation areas – relax rooms, waterbeds room
- Exterior solarium
- Fitness room
- Conference room
- Thermal therapies – thermal bath, jacuzzi, hand and feet thermal bath, nebulizer
- Massage – full body, aromatherapy, back and shoulders, cervic-craneal, tired legs, reflexology, lymphatic darinage, pre-and-postnatal
- Body scrubs and wraps
- Beauty treatments – facials, hand and feet, beauty salon services
- Fontsanta Hotel Restaurant – Mediterranean style menu featuring market-fresh ingredients
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available
- Personal fitness training
- Outdoor sports and activities: cycling, hiking, golf, birdwatching, horseriding, beach swimming
- Watersports: scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddling, boating
- Nearby attractions: Es Trenc, Es Salobrar national park, Campos town and markets, Cabrera Martine Land National Park, Cova Blave, Mondrago National Park, nudist beach, boat trips visiting the famous beaches of Es Trenc, Es Carbó, Es Caragol, Sa Ràpita.
Special package to detoxify body and mind for 4 days with different treatments at the thermal SPA.
- Free access to the Thermal Spa area
- Fresh seasonal fruit buffet and infused waters
- Locker, towels, bathrobe and amenities
- Individual thermal bath treatments every day during your stay
- A green smoothie after each treatment at the Spa (4 all up)
- 4 detox-sauna sessions:
- 5 min sauna (with Krin glove and papaya scrub) followed by 15 min of cold contrast. (4 repetitions)
- 90 min body treatment with scrub, wrap and massage
- Two anti-cellulite therapeutic massages
- 90 min detoxifying body treatment with green coffee
EUR 640.- (without allotment)
Just 3km from Es Trenc and 4kms from the town of Campos, Font Santa Hotel is located amongst some of Mallorca’s most famous beaches, crystal clear waters, nature reserves, pine forests and protected lands.
How to get there
Font Santa Hotel is accessible by:
- Plane – to Palma Mallorca Airport (approximately 30-40 minutes drive from the Hotel). Airport transfers available (at a cost).
Carretera Campos a la Colonia de Sant Jordi, km 8