Dating back to 1,800BC the first ever thermal sea baths were built at Nora on the Sardinian coast, just a few kilometres away from where Forte Village Resort is located.
Today, Forte Village Resort’s Aquaforte Spa delivers a potent method of natural detox inspired by the principles of ancient thalassoptherapy, unrivalled anywhere in the world.
Developed in the 1980’s when Forte Village Resort’s medical team joined the Italian Thalassotherapy School, Aquaforte Spa’s new approach to detoxification draws on the healing properties of seawater to restore and rebalance the body.
Beyond the Thalasso SPA and pools, Forte Village Resort’s all-encompassing approach to health and fitness includes a Sports Medicine Centre, Cosmetic Medicine Centre and extensive offering of sport, training, spa therapies, healing treatments and personal counseling services.
Located on the beautiful Sardinian coastline, Forte Village Resort is a world in itself with eight hotels and further waterfront suites, 21 restaurants and an extensive offering of healing, entertainment, sport, as well as recreational and children’s activities to choose from. This is the perfect destination for a healthy family holiday or to embark on a targeted weight loss, detox, wellness or beauty program.
Recognised as a world-leading sports resort, amongst Forte Village’s most unique experiences is its Sports Academy offering personalised training such as the Chelsea Football Academy and Tennis Star Academy with former international professional athletes.
Food lovers can join Forte Village’s renowned Cooking Academy or indulge in some of the best Italian and international cuisine including Michelin starred chef Alfons Schubeck’s restaurant; Carlo Cracco’s Hell’s Kitchen and Celebrity Chef Evenings with guests including Gordon Ramsay.
For children and teenagers, Forte Village is also an oasis of fun and fantasy with dedicated areas and activities including Wonderland, U-Club for Teenagers, Marvin’s Magic Academy and Barbie™ at Forte Village.
«Thalasso Therapy has already been used by the ancient Romans - today it is scientifically proven by the Lab of Forte Village.»
- 8 hotels located across 4-hectares of beaches and gardens
- 755 garden and beachside suites, villas and bungalows
- 5-star luxury
- Butler service available
- 18 meeting rooms and 4 conference halls catering for 90 to 1050 delegates
SPA & THERAPIES
- Aquaforte Thalasso SPA
- Forte Lab Sports Medicine Centre & Cosmetic Medicine Centre
- Performance centre and Aquaforte gym
- Thalassotherapy pools : 6 pure seawater pools, sauna, Turkish bath
- Sports Academy
- Thalasso detox therapies
- Forte Lab medical spa: health and fitness checks, cosmetic medicine
- Ayurvedic treatments: Abhyangha, Forteveda massage, four-hand Shirodara, Yoga
- Massage therapy: lymphatic drainage, sports, anti-cellulite, aromatherapy, Shiatsu
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy sessions
- Sisley-Paris beauty and cosmetic treatments
- 21 restaurants offering fine Italian and world cusine by resort chefs including Michelin Star-rated Alfons Schuhbeck and Gordon Ramsay
- Lounge bars, cafes and children’s restaurant
- Special menus for health and beauty, detox and weight loss programs
- ‘Spice for Life’ original gourmet detox treatment & Herbalist Health Bar
- Yoga (personal and group sessions): Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin
- Fitness classes: group classes, dance, stretching, Pilates, Gyrotonic, Crossfit, Zumba
- Personal fitness training
- Bodyshaping classes and therapies
- Sport: tennis, swimming, cycling, football, golf, basketball, triathlon, watersports, diving (beginner to advanced PADI licence)
- Sport Academies (professional training with international champions): Chelsea Football Academy, Tinkoff Bike, rugby, tennis, basketball, Buglioni Boxing, cricket, netball, Killerspin table tennis, swimming, Go-kart, Marvin’s Magic, Dance
- Leisureland (for children): bowling, disco, go-karting
- Nightclubs (onsite) and discotheque
- Children’s activities (for 0-14 year olds)
- Forte Village and Piazza Maria Luigia – shopping boutiques, concerts and entertainment, waterslides and Children’s City
- Tours to nearby cultural, archaeological and natural attractions
Located along one of the most beautiful stretches of the Sardinian coastline between Pula and Capo Spartivento.
How to get there
- By air:
- 45-minute flight from Rome
- 1 hour from Milan
- 2 hours from London
- A 45-kilometre journey from Cagliari Elmas Airport
SS195 km 39,600
09010 Santa Margherita di Pula (CA)