Grand Bay Hotel Beijing is a unique luxury resort nestled in the mountains of Beijing’s suburban Miyun district.
Inside the Grand Bay Hotel Beijing’s Healing Centre healing rituals derived from ancient Indian, Western and Chinese therapies are designed to support the quest for inner peace and health.
Here, guests are invited to rediscover a ‘new you’ through hand-crafted personal programs that combine eastern and western therapies including Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, nutrition, Yoga, meditation and specialized treatments for de-stressing and detoxifying.
With 12 luxury hot spring pools, guests at Grand Bay Hotel Beijing also have the opportunity to soak in the natural healing thermal waters while enjoying the beauty and energy of the surrounding mountains.
Located within easy access of Beijing city, Grand Bay Hotel Beijing is a world away from the stresses of city life. Here, in this serene mountain setting, you are close to Miyun’s scenic natural attractions including Heilongtan (Black Dragon Pool), Qingliang Gu (Cool Valley) and Nanshan Ski Resort.
The perfect year-round destination for nature-lovers, Grand Bay Hotel Beijing offers plenty of opportunity for outdoor activities ranging from hiking and biking in the warmer months, to skiing in winter and soaking in the thermal hot springs in any season.
A healing place for the whole family, the luxury spa hotel is also child- and pet-friendly.
- 329 guestrooms and 4 villas with picturesque mountain views
- Conference and meeting facilities
SPA & THERAPIES
- Healing Centre and Spa with 22 single and double rooms, Himalayan salt & Black stone needle rooms (male and female)
- Swimming pool
- 12 private hot spring rooms
- Steamroom and sauna, Fitness Centre including gymnasium, TRX and latest cardio machines, Yoga and Tai Chi rooms
- Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) treatments
- Massage: Thai massage, Hot stone, Aromatherapy, Balinese, Swedish, Deep tissue massage
- ESPA spa and facial treatments
- Nutritional consultancy
- Anti-stress and Detox programs
- Grand Elite – Chinese restaurant serving Modern Cantonese cuisine, Traditional Sichuan cuisine and healthy local cuisine
- Cafe Plus – All-day dining restaurant serving international cuisine including: Chinese and Asian, Italian, Japanese
- Waterfall Lounge – Lobby bar serving seasonal cocktails and afternoon tea
- Tai Chi & Qi Gong
- Kid’s Club
Access to Miyun’s natural scenic spots including: Heilongtan (Black Dragon Pool), Qingliang Gu (Cool Valley) and Nanshan Ski Resort.
Reconnect to your own senses in the lap of nature, sinking your soul into our appealing ambience and individualized crafted healing programs. The blend of traditional Ayurveda, yoga & meditation, contemporary therapies, nutritious diet, spacious and comfortable living areas will assist to discover your inner self every moment of your stay.
- Foot reflex
- Wellness consultation
The Grand Bay Hotel Beijing is located in a beautiful mountain setting near Miyun Reservoir in Beijing’s suburban Miyun district.
How to get there
The Grand Bay Hotel Beijing is located 68kms from Beijing CBD and is accessible by:
- Plane: to Beijing Capital Airport (45kms away)
- Train to: Beijing Railway Station
- Airport/Train Station Pick up and drop-offs available
- Limousine service available
No. 36 Mixi Road
101500, Miyun Beijing