• Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
• Spa entry
• Introduction to the Long Life world through a free consultation with long life angel
Grand Hotel Castrocaro, built at one of Italy’s most popular hot springs, the Terme di Castrocaro, has been offering cures since the 1830s. Mineral-rich water cures and “Velvet Mud” treatments are the star attractions, with many additional medical, anti-aging, wellbeing and beauty treatments on offer.
The hotels Long Life Formula method is a holistic approach to health and wellbeing aiming to prolong life expectancy of years spent in good health by offering custom made services.
Grand Hotel Castrocaro combines the natural curative power of thermal hot springs with the latest science-based healthcare, prevention methods, wellbeing treatments, proper nutrition and sufficient physical activity in a beautiful and tranquil location in the Italian countryside.
This exquisite luxury hotel, built in 1938, is a masterpiece of Italian Art Deco. Retaining many original furniture pieces, and decorated with travertine, prize majolica and black marble, the public areas offer a taste of deco luxe. The elegant rooms and suites are generously proportioned and some have views of the medieval fortress that dominates the picturesque village of Castrocaro Terme.
The Grand Hotel Castrocaro has a lovely setting in 8 hectares of parkland, making it a great place to stroll, relax and unwind. Use it as a base for exploring Romagna and Tuscany, or a memorable stop on your Italian adventures. The grand hotel is family-friendly, with a playground, mini-golf and a kids club – as well as the indoor and outdoor pools – to keep children amused while parents embark on their own personal healing journey.
- 104 rooms
- 6 suites
- 5 grand suites
- 6 meeting/conference rooms for 10 to 450 people
SPA & THERAPIES
- Thermal Area: steam bath, Thalasso roman bath, emotional showers, icefall and water paradise experience
- Sauna world: Finnish sauna, bio sauna
- Spa suites with hydromassage, sauna and hammam
- Zerobody bed
- Indoor & outdoor pools, hydromassage pools
- Wellness area with Technogym equipment
- Solarium terrace
- Uvb shower solarium
- Oriental treatments: Ayurveda, hot stone massage, Thai massage, bamboo massage, lomilomi massage, holistic treatment
- Face and body massages, couple massages
- Wellness programs: weight loss, evergreen, clean, relax, re-start, sport, energy, smoke, voice
- Fitness and water gym
- Yoga and mindfulness
- Beauty services and skincare
- Laser treatments
- Medical services: check-up and consultancy, hot spring cures
- Via Roma 2 Restaurant: regional specialties, handmade pasta and artisanal pastries
- Piacentini Lounge
- Bar Chini
- Terrazza Solarium
- Acquqgym, yoga, fitness, mini-golf, swimming, cycling, hiking, visits to cultural and historic sights
Long Life Break
A package which includes a complete medical check-up with specialized exams for 2 guests. You will benefit from a 4 nights stay in a suite room and 2 “à la carte” dinners as well as six beauty treatments of 50 minutes each.
- 2 blood tests
- 2 ECGs
- 2 abdominal echography
- 2 specialized visits with a personalized medical dossier on the health status of the guest
- 2 SPA STREAM treatments with thermal water (50’)
- 2 thermal mud treatments (50’)
- 2 Ayurveda couple massages (50’)
- 4 nights stay in a suite room
- 2 “à la carte” dinners (beverages excluded)
EUR 3,080.- (4 nights in a suite room)
Castrocaro Terme is a medieval village dominated by a stunning fortress, located amid rolling hills in the scenic Montone Valley, between Romagna and Tuscany in Italy.
How to get there
- Nearest airports:
- Bologna Airport (90km, approx. I hour by car)
- Rimini Airport (70 km, approx. 1 hour by car)
- Nearest train station:
- Forlì (13 km, approx. 20 min by car)
Via Roma, 2
47011 Castrocaro Terme (FC)