• Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
• Spa entry
• Free transfer from / to Airport
• Introduction to the Long Life world through a free consultation with long life angel
Grand Hotel Long Life, built at one of Italy’s most popular hot springs, the Terme di Castrocaro , has been offering cures since the 1830s. Mineral-rich water cures and “Velvet Mud” treatments are the star attractions, with many additional medical, anti-aging, wellbeing and beauty treatments on offer.
The hotels Long Life Formula method is a holistic approach to health and wellbeing aiming to prolonging life expectancy of years spent in good health by offering custom made services.
Grand Hotel Long Life combines the natural curative power of thermal hot springs with the latest science-based healthcare, prevention methods, wellbeing treatments, proper nutrition and sufficient physical activity in a beautiful and tranquil location in the Italian countryside.
This exquisite luxury hotel, built in 1938, is a masterpiece of Italian Art Deco. Retaining many original furniture pieces, and decorated with travertine, prize majolica and black marble, the public areas offer a taste of deco luxe. The elegant rooms and suites are generously proportioned and some have views of the medieval fortress that dominates the picturesque village of Castrocaro Terme.
The Grand Hotel Long Life has a lovely setting in 8 hectares of parkland, making it a great place to stroll, relax and unwind. Use it as a base for exploring Romagna and Tuscany, or a memorable stop on your Italian adventures. The grand hotel is family-friendly, with a playground, mini-golf and a kids club – as well as the indoor and outdoor pools – to keep children amused while parents embark on their own personal healing journey.
- 104 rooms
- 6 suites
- 5 grand suites
- 6 meeting/conference rooms for 10 to 450 people
SPA & THERAPIES
- Thermal Spa
- 10 treatment rooms
- Long Life Clinic
- Indoor & outdoor pools
- De-stress, Ayurveda, Color therapy, Dermatology, Detox, Energy therapy, Hammam, Healthy aging, Kneipp, Lifestyle coaching, Medical, Meditation, Nutritional consultancy, Physiotherapy, Sauna/steam bath, Sleep medicine, Thermal water, Weight loss, Yoga, Sport program, Restart rehabilitation, Evergreen program
- Via Roma 2 Restaurant: regional specialties, handmade pasta and artisanal pastries
- Piacentini Lounge
- Bar Chini
- Acquqgym, yoga, fitness, mini-golf, swimming, cycling, hiking, visits to cultural and historic sights
LONG LIFE BREAK
A package which includes a complete medical check-up with specialised exams for 2 guests. You will benefit from a 4 nights stay in a suite room and 2 “à la carte” dinners as well as six beauty treatments of 50 minutes each.
- 2 blood tests
- 2 ECGs
- 2 abdominal echography
- 2 specialised visits with a personalised medical dossier on the health status of the guest
- 2 SPA STREAM treatments with thermal water (50’)
- 2 thermal mud treatments (50’)
- 2 Ayurveda couple massages (50’)
- 4 nights stay in a suite room
- 2 “à la carte” dinners (beverages excluded)
Castrocaro Terme is a medieval village dominated by a stunning fortress, located amid rolling hills in the scenic Montone Valley, between Romagna and Tuscany in Italy.
How to get there
- Nearest airports:
- Bologna Airport (90km, approx. I hour by car)
- Rimini Airport (70 km, approx. 1 hour by car)
- Nearest train station:
- Forlì (13 km, approx. 20 min by car)
Street Via Roma, 2
ZIP, City 47011 Castrocaro Terme (FC)