• 15 min acid-base balance consultation
• 1 Glyxcocktail
Hotel Goldener Berg offers an exclusive wellbeing programme built around the concept of finding your ‘Being Path’. The milestones of the ‘Being Path’ programme include a focus on: gentle movement, knowledge of alpine herbs, proven methods of deep relaxation and awareness enhancement as well as conscious eating, supervised by experienced nutritional experts including German nutritionist, bestselling author and creator of the GLYX principle diet, Marion Grillparzer; and restoring an acid-base balance both through diet and special body treatments according to the renowned holistic medical practitioner Dr. med. Ewald Töth.
At Hotel Goldener Berg, the holistic approach to health is built around nutrition, detoxification, de-acidification and movement at altitude.
There is a range of 3-14 day packages to choose from, including Active Packages with mountain and outdoor sports, hiking and golf, to Relaxation Packages (incorporating Yoga workshops, Meditation, Tai Chi, Nordic Walking and spa treatments) and Special Packages for detoxification and weight loss.
Sophisticated luxury combined with a traditional family atmosphere is often difficult to find, but since 1991 the Pfefferkorn family have delivered just that.
Now run by daughter Daniela Pfefferkorn, Hotel Goldener Berg offers a natural hospitality incorporating a modern alpine lifestyle, healthy outdoor activities and respect for the environment. Here you can relax, unwind or get physical while enjoying the benefits of fresh mountain air, altitude and conscious living and eating.
With the stamp of the Arlberg Nature Seal, the Hotel’s commitment to the environment extends to using produce from regional farmers, recycling, solar power cells and natural cosmetics.
«Enjoying the GLYX cuisine in the panorama restaurant whilst appreciating the mountain view.»
- 4-star accommodation
- 40 rooms and suites (including single rooms, studios, suites and chalet suites)
- Dog-friendly rooms – complete with a ‘dog corner’, bowl and chew bone!
SPA & THERAPIES
- Alpine Spa
- Fitness centre and gym
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna and steam baths: Finish sauna, bio-sauna, steam bath, tepidarium
- Massage: classic, Hot Stone, lymph drainage, reflexology, Kinesio taping, Lomi Lomi
- Body treatments: Physiotherapy, triggerpoint treatment, myofascial therapy, spinal column treatment, body wraps, baths, scrubs, dry needling, reiki
- Beauty treatments: makeup, facials, manicures, pedicures
- Health checks
- Four restaurants – ranging from fine dining, Austrian cuisine and fondue to solely healthy choices
- Panorama Restaurant – specializing in healthy eating based on the low glycemic index GLYX diet principle
- 3 to 14-day GLYX detox packages available
- Fitness training: Galileo, trampoline, walking, running, e-biking, rafting, canyoning, high ropes, jogging, swimming, personal training
- Adventure activities: hiking, summer paragliding and tandem, canyoning, rafting, climbing, mountain biking, downhill biking
- Winter sports: winter hiking, snowshoeing, skiing (ski in – ski out), snowboarding, cross country skiing
- Hochseilgarten Schroecken – Austria’s highest ropes course
- Sporting activities: golf, tennis, fishing
- Kids club
Gain renewed vitality
Spend your holiday differently: this time for a complete regeneration!
Get to know more about the GLYX principle invented by Marion Grillparzer – a holistic concept that fits any lifestyle! During your stay you will be able to cook GLYX-courses with our chef, who will introduce you to a way of life that is healthy, delicious and making you happy, for sure. Moreover detoxing and purifying is made easy due to the help of the trained Hotel Goldener Berg staff and the Dr. Töth alkaline bath; you will gain vitality, lift your mood, tighten your body, boost your immune system and improve your blood count.
The package includes:
- A room of your choice for 7 nights
- Your consultancy (60 min.)
- A cooking session with our chef
- A Dr. Töth light quanta alkaline bath (45 min.)
- A relaxing massage in our Alpine Spa (50 min.)
- A refreshing vegetable or fruit juice and Alpine delicacies on your arrival
- Glyx breakfast with organic teas, juice bar, and products from local organic farmers
- Soups and light dishes for lunch
- Range of teas throughout the day at our tea bar
- Evening meal selected from our varied 4-course GLYX set menu
- Your children’s entertainment is ensured at the “Kids Active” children’s club in Lech.
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with a fitness and re-energizing area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor jacuzzi, bio sauna, Finnish sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp bath, fitness room, relaxation room, a wide range of energizing showers and tepidarium
- Morning vitality programme in our Alpine Spa (stretching, meditation, and more)
- Guided walks with our trainers and mountain guides
- Mountain bikes for hire
- Soft and cosy bathrobes and slippers for the time of your stay
- Concierge service for all the things that make your holiday even more perfect
- Many extras and our friendly hospitality, which goes without saying!
from EUR 1,463.- 7 nights fullboard
- Located 1.7 metres above sea level with spectacular views of the Lech Mountains
- Next to the ski slopes in winter and in the middle of the hiking area in summer
How to get there
Oberlech is car-free during winter, but easily accessible by air, train and bus:
- By air – Innsbruck Airport (120 km away) or Zurich Airport (200 km away)
- By train – to Langen am Arlberg (nearest station) or St. Anton am Arlberg. In winter, the Arlberg Express leaves from Zurich several times a day (Saturdays and Sundays) and takes you directly to the Lech-Oberlech mountain train.
- By bus – bus transport to Lech from Langen am Arlberg (nearest station) or St. Anton am Arlberg train station is free of charge
- By taxi – can be ordered for you by the hotel
6764 Lech am Arlberg