• Early booking: 10% discount for booking made at least 30 days before stay (not applicable on packages)
• Welcome ritual
• Late check out
Built as a sanatorium in 1914, Kurhaus Cademario has been dedicated to supporting health and wellbeing for over 100 years.
Kurhaus Cademario’s exquisite alpine setting and clean fresh air complement the resort’s DOT.Spa facilities to create an experience of total relaxation and wellbeing.
Start with a personalized treatment in one of their beautifully designed treatment pools and saunas, or talk to one of their resident experts for advice on everything from preventative medicine or healthy eating to sleep and beauty. It’s a spa experience that puts your wellbeing at the center of everything they do.
When you arrive at Kurhaus Cademario you’ll understand why people believe in the healing properties of a mountain location. Situated 850m above sea level, simply breathing the air feels like a cleansing experience; the views over Lake Lugano and the Malcantone mountains are magnificent, and the health resort takes full advantage of its beautifully sunny position and generous 25 acres of parkland.
Head to the outdoor pool to enjoy the sunshine and take in the amazing views, or take a hike or bike ride through the alpine countryside, before heading to the outstanding restaurant for dinner.
The chicly luxurious rooms are calming and cozy, designed with deep relaxation in mind. And with Italy right on the doorstep, the vibe of the resort is the perfect marriage of Mediterranean charm with Swiss precision and quality of life.
«It's full range of holistic medical services in a healing environment.»
- 82 rooms
- Tip: ask for a lake-view room with balcony
SPA & THERAPIES
- Waterworld: brine contrast pool in salt cave, indoor and outdoor adventure pool, outdoor sports pool
- Saunaworld: hammam, Turkish steam bath, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, frigidaria, ice fountain, salt tepidarium
- Fitness: gym, fitness class area, outdoor fitness track
- Treatment rooms
- De-stress, detox, energy therapy, hammam, healthy aging, homeopathy, hydro colon therapy, indigenous techniques, Kneipp, lifestyle coaching, medical, meditation, mental coaching, nutritional consultancy, sauna/steam bath, sleep medicine, sports medicine, thalasso therapy, watsu, weight loss, Yoga
- La Cucina: Italian-inspired gourmet restaurant, with international and vegetarian options available, made with fresh local and regional produce
- Agra Bar: local and Italian wines, cocktails and bar food
- Pool Bar: local Italian specialities, healthy salads and grill
- Biking (free bike hire available), hiking, golf, tennis
Detox cure “à la Keller”
- Detox pure: A detoxifying treatment with the draining and purifying properties of a mud pack.
- Lymphatic drainage:Targeted massage movements cleanse, purify and renew the body, unblocking lymphatic drainage points and allowing the lymph to flow more freely through our body. This treatment is important for reactivating the immune system and should be repeated in cycles with the changing seasons to remove accumulated waste from the tissues.
- Yoga session: Focuses on a range of physical exercises, with breathing and meditation techniques. Helps induce calm and relaxation, even in objectively complex positions.
- Detox tea as a gift for a home treatment.
- 2-night stay in a nice and elegant room facing the lake or the garden
- Welcome ritual
- Alcohol free beverages from the minibar for free, daily refilled
- Detox full-board
- Free access to our DOT.Spa of 2’200 sqm
- Bathrobe, bath slippers and bag with pool towels for the entire period of your stay
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Outdoor car parking
- Price per person in double room from CHF 495,-
- Price per person in single room from CHF 445,-
Located in the town of Cademario, in the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino, Switzerland, the resort makes a great base for exploring the region.
How to get there
- Air: Lugano-Agno airport is just 5km from the resort
- Air: Milano Malpensa airport is 85 km away
- Train: Lugano railway station is 35 minutes drive away
VIA KURHAUS, 12