• USD 100 voucher to use at the spa
Since it opened in 1982, the Kurotel Longevity Centre and Spa has been a worldwide reference for healthy living. With a focus on helping people to live longer, healthier and happier lives, the luxury medical spa resort promotes a globally-integrated approach to health through life-changing experiences.
Kurotel Longevity Medical Centre and Spa offers a scientific approach to health and wellness through lifestyle changes and balanced health to ‘expand your limits, find new spiritual levels, boost vitality and the joy of life’.
Supported by a team of highly qualified health professionals and technicians, Kurotel combines scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art technology with tradition and customized attention to detail through its innovative 2-14 day programs for: weight loss, stress management, healthy longevity, smoking cessation, ‘Kinder Kur’ (for mothers and babies), pre-operative, post-cancer, brain wellness, fitness and beauty.
Whether you are seeking positive change, recovery from a stressful situation or just need to refocus on your overall wellness, Kurotel – Longevity Medical Center and Spa is the perfect place to focus on your personal needs.
Family owned and run by Dr. Luís Carlos Silveira, his wife Neusa Silveira and their daughters Evelise, Rochele, Bárbara and Mariela; Kurotel combines the resources of a medical facility, the luxury and comfort of a hotel, and a fully-equipped fitness center to help guests experience what a healthier and more meaningful life is.
Set on a 23,000sqm estate in Brazil’s picturesque Gaucho Mountains here the fresh mountain air inspires you to take care of your body, ease your mind and nourish your soul. From outdoor walks, fitness activities, cooking classes and lectures, Kurotel provides plenty of opportunity for leisure, learning and socialization.
Located in the township of Gramado, which is famous for its European charm and strong German influence, Kurotel is also the perfect place to explore the cultural performances, live music, dance classes and creative life on offer within the resort and beyond.
«Wandering through the picturesque town of Gramado and breathing the fresh mountain air.»
- 35 rooms and suites with garden views and open balconies
- Classical décor
SPA & THERAPIES
- Medical Center and Spa – 15 treatment rooms
- Stress control centre
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Massage: Ayurvedic, Swedish, stone therapy, couple’s massage
- Body scrubs and wraps
- Facials and beauty treatments
- Hydrotherapy and phytotherapy
- Consultations with health and medical experts
- Specialist consultations: memory assessment, physical balance, weight reduction and relaxation
- 2-14 day programs for: weight loss, stress management, healthy longevity, smoking cessation, ‘Kinder Kur’ (for mothers and babies), pre-operative, post-cancer, brain wellness, fitness and spa.
- Healthy menu combining functional food and the finest cuisine created by a team of nutritionists and renowned French chef relais gourmet, Jean Paul Bondoux.
- Seven meals per day including mid-morning, afternoon and after dinner snacks.
- Yoga and meditation
- Pre-Pilates and stretching classes
- Fitness classes
- Body dynamics
- Physical balance training exercises
- Running classes
- Weight training
- Water circuit
- Functional cooking classes with a nutritionist
- Dance classes
- Movie sessions
- Forums and lectures
- Cultural performances and live music
Ultimate Health and Wellness
Considered by many as the most highly-acclaimed wellness facility in South America, Kurotel Longevity Medical Center and Spa, is located in the beautiful natural surroundings of Gramado in South-east Brazil. The multi-award-winning, world class Center offers a scientific approach to health & wellness through lifestyle changes and balanced health.
- Lodging for 7 nights
- Functional nutrition (7 balanced meals daily)
- Initial medical evaluation and follow up
- Consultations with fitness expert, nutritionist, physiotherapist, psychologist, dermatologist and beauty experts
- 2 massage sessions
- Selection of therapeutic baths (mud bath, salt bath)
- Guided group exercises
- Final medical evaluation + folder with lab and test results and an action plan for healthy living
- Among others according to your needs
from USD 3,990.- for a 7-night program
Kurotel is located on a 23,000sqm estate within the picturesque town of Gramado in the Gaucho Mountains in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
How to get there
- Transfer service upon request: USD 150.- one way
- Nearest airport: Porto Alegre International Airport, 100km to Kurotel.(about 2hrs drive)
Kurotel Longevity Medical Center And Spa
Rua Nacoes Unidas, 533 - Bavaria
City Gramado - Rs