minimum stay of 7 nights
Lanserhof Tegernsee’s personalized detox and fasting programs are complemented by ‘energy medicine’ health treatments that mix old-school approaches (such as leech therapy and liver infusions) with the finest modern, preventative techniques.
Combining the best of a medical resort and luxury health retreat, Lanserhof Tegernsee’s famous LANS Med concept is recognised as one of the world’s leading detox regimes.
Lanserhof’s famous LANS Med detox cures is based on the philosophy of Austrian physician and so-called ‘father of fasting’, Franz Xaver Mayr, who believed that a clean digestive system leads to a clean bill of health. The F.X. Mayr method is built on three pillars – rest (tea-and-water fasting to quiet you internally), detoxification (cutting out everything from sugar to alcohol to lessen the strain on your gastrointestinal system), and training (chewing thoroughly and without distraction to help your body process food better).
At Lanserhof Tegernsee life slows down to a gentle pace. Lying at the foothills of the Bavarian Alps, surrounded by forest overlooking rolling hills and flower-dotted meadows, this is the ideal setting to submit to a detox regime and find a place of inner tranquility.
Although the detoxying food may be scarce, the scenery is a feast for the eyes, the air is fresh and the uber-luxurious design evokes a sense of calm. Inspired to design a ‘high tech monastery’ architect Christoph Ingehoven and landscape architect Enzo Enea have created a beautiful healing environment with generous spaces for contemplation.
Days are deliberately under-scheduled, with plenty of time for rest, relaxation or activity. And at night there are nightly classical concerts and comfy beds to fall into.
«We love the hyper-modern design mix and the amazing healing energy of the environment. Also the outdoor swimming pool with a great view overlooking Tegernsee is not to be missed. »
- 70 spacious rooms and suites
- Luxury interior design
- Every room includes a terrace-balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows
SPA & THERAPIES
- Bathhouse with sauna and sanarium
- Outdoor heated saltwater pool
- Exercise and Yoga room
- Heated outdoor terraces
- 18-hole golf course
- Personalised detox and de-acidification programs based on the X. Mayr
- Holistic health consultancy
- Medical checks
- Sports-science therapies
- Emotional balance and energy therapy
- Massage: Swedish, reflexology
- Skin and cosmetic treatments
- Personalized detoxifying menu — designed to optimize your digestive powers
- Organic, sun-ripened and ethically-grown produce
- Yoga, tai chi and kinesis workouts
- Nordic walking
- Biking, Skiing
- Golf (on-site 18-hole golf course)
- Nightly classical concerts
- Located in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps above Lake Tegern – one of the purest bodies of water in Germany
- Situated in one of the most popular tourist regions in Europe
- 21,000sq meter modern health resort
How to get there
- Munich – 50 km
- Salzburg, Austria – 120 km
Gut Steinberg 1-4