Situated in the midst of nature’s purest beauty, Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti is the ideal destination for everyone seeking a holistic healing experience within the environment of majestic mountains and marvelous woods.
Their philosophy is based on the Lefay SPA method, enabling the whole self to relax, to recharge and lastly to awake body, mind, and soul. This transformation is guided by an excellent, caring staff and inspired by the authentic Italian character that is known to heal the heart.
„As one of the largest spas in the Alps, Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti strives to promote an absolute state of wellbeing by regenerating body and mind.“
- Stress Release
Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti is the definition of new luxury. While putting great emphasis on the concept of sustainability, this resort focuses on the individual wellbeing experience through spa treatments, mindfulness and the charm of the Dolomiti.
Designed to allow total immersion in nature, this resort captivates every sense with big windows to marvel at the outdoor scenery and with oak woods and natural fabrics to create a warming atmosphere.
Features & Benefits
- Two restaurants
- Mediterranean diet
- Seasonal ingredients and local products
Healing Programs & Retreats
- Gym: Open 24 hours a day with two rooms for physical activities, modern Technogym® equipment
- Spaces for breathing, meditations activities and individual classes
- Skiing: 150 km of slopes, 4 snowboard parks
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
Healing & Spa
- 9 saunas, cold water bath, ice & tempered waterfall, relaxation areas with dedicated phytotherapy
- Sensory showers, Kneipp Path
- Fitness Center
- 5000 sqm (one of the largest spas in the Alps)
Healing Therapies & Treatments
- Combination of traditional massage techniques with the stimulation of body points and energy meridians
- Lefay SPA Cosmetic Line “Tra Suoni e Colori” (free from added colorings, preservatives, and paragons; certified as “Vegan Ok” and “Cruelty Free”)
Founder & CEO
We love the hotel’s architectural harmony with its surroundings, which allows guests to deeply immerse in the beautiful nature of the Dolomites.
Bolzano (BZO): 53 kilometers
Verona (VRN): 140 kilometers
Bergamo (BGY): 162 kilometers
Trento (TN) - Private Line: 63 kilometers
Trento Station: 60 kilometers
Desenzano del Garda Station: 105 kilometers
Venice: 255 kilometers
Request now without obligation.
Your booking request is non-binding and your data will be safe with us.
Booking Request: Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti
per Night / per Room
Similar hotels that you might like:
Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda combines the Italian way of life with environmental mindfulness and holistic healing services.
Offering a combination of TCM and Eastern plus Western healing philosophies, Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa aims at restoring inner balance.
Dojo Bianco, a healing farm located in rural Tuscany, offers healing experiences that are personalized to the needs of each guest.
At FORESTIS, a hideaway surrounded by the Dolomites, a range of healing treatments and activities help you to connect with nature.
Grand Hotel Terme offers personalized programs for specific health conditions, making use of the healing powers of thermal waters.
Experience the healing energies through the medicinal spring at Bad Schoergau as well as their various traditional and modern treatments.