Environmental mindfulness, first-class wellbeing offers, space and luxury: the Leali family, founder and owner of Lefay Resort and Spa, had a clear vision when they brought Lefay to life:
They created a sustainable heaven of light, color and organic materials, coupled with first-class holistic wellbeing services for those who seek a health temple defined by Italien elegance and style.
Extraordinary is Lefay’s SPA Method that unites the thousand-year-old principles of classical Chinese medicine and Western scientific research. A team of experts will guide you in choosing the most appropriate therapy and treatments, if you wish to improve your state of health, or if you need support and cure dealing with stress, tiredness, anxiety or depression.
“Personal wellness should never overlook environmental wellness, particularly today since the impact of man on nature and its effects can no longer be ignored”, says Lefay-owner Alcide Leali. This is why his family designed this unique eco-resort that is all about sustainability and high-class wellbeing offers.
Loving the Italian way of life, picturesque views of the mountains and lake Garda, enjoyment and doing good for your body and health: here you can have it all – delivered in an authentic and traditional Italian way. Space, both indoors and outdoors, architectural harmony with nature, natural materials and the ‘dolce vita’ lifestyle approach in the midst of gentle hills and olive trees define this extraordinary healing hotel.
«The gentle hills and natural terraces, rich in olive trees that surround the resort, invite you for walks where you can recharge in nature at declared healing places. »
• 93 rooms and suites
• Each room features a terrace or balcony with lake view
SPA & THERAPIES
3.800 sqm. including indoor and outdoor swimming saltwater pools (32 C°), 25-metre outdoor swimming pool (28 C°), five different kinds of saunas, whirlpool, a cold water stream, crash ice fountain, saltwater lake and three relaxation areas with lake view
Acupuncture, anti-stress, beauty treatments, bioenergy test, dermatology, emotional balance, energy therapy, food intolerance test, healthy aging, holistic health consultancy, Kneipp, lifestyle coaching, massages, meditation, nutritional consultancy, osteopathy, physiotherapy, Pilates, reflexology, reiki, shiatsu, sound therapy, spiritual lectures, thalassotherapy, Qi Gong, water gym, weight loss
• Mediterranean diet
• Organic if possible
• Non violent (no animals threatened with extinction, no violent methods)
• Detox (simple ingredients, short cooking)
• Biking, guided walks, hiking, jogging
• Personal trainers available
LEFAY SPA INTEGRAL
The hectic pace of everyday life can put a great strain on the body, causing heart problems, stress, anxiety and depression. The health programmes combined with the Lefay SPA Method general programmes – Discovery, Essence and Integral – are aimed at rediscovering vital energy and a healthy and sensible way of living.
For the full rebalancing and rejuvenation of body mind and soul: a journey of rediscovery of a healthy and aware lifestyle.
5 nights include:
- Introduction to the programme
- Initial examination to determine energy levels
- Intermediate medical interview
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with Lefay SPA Menu
- 1 osteo-physiotherapic analysis
- Personalised phytotherapy
- 1 energy body scrub
- 1 personalised Lefay SPA energy body massage
- 2 individual tuina massages
- 2 Lefay SPA specific energy foot reflexology treatments
- 2 moxibustion treatments
- 1 Lefay SPA energy facial ritual Derma di Luce
- 2 energy hydro-aromatherapy sessions with essential oils
- 1 guided walk in the energy and therapeutic garden
- 3 activities for rebalancing physical energy (Qi Gong, Stretching of Meridians, Holistic Season Activity)
- Entrance to Lefay SPA World of Water and Fire
- 1 Lefay SPA treatment “Gocce di Lago” (50 mins) per person
- 1 entrance into Salt Lake “La Luna Nel Lago”
- Final examination with targeted recommendations for maintenance
from EUR 2,200.- per person in a Prestige Junior Suite (double occupancy)
Right above Gargnano, an idylic village at the shore of lake Garda.
How to get there
- By air:
- Brescia: 47 km
- Verona: 88 km
- Bergamo: 98 km
- Milan Linate: 150 km
- Milan Malpensa: 183 km
- Venice: 214 Km
- By train:
- Train Station Desenzano del Garda (37 km)
- Brescia (50 km)
Via Feltrinelli 136