• 1 fresh coconut or specialty coffee beverage per morning per person
• Upgraded to best available room upon arrival
• 20% discount on additional spa treatments
Located on the shores of Mexico’s pristine Yucatan Peninsula, Maya Tulum Resort is a dedicated Yoga retreat offering a unique blend of traditional Mayan culture and healthy beachfront living.
Drawing on the ancient healing practices of Mayan culture, many of the exclusive treatments on offer at Maya Tulum Resort are not found anywhere else in the world.
From the sacred Temazcal ceremony to traditional bodywork and healing practices, each one of Maya Tulum’s signature Mayan treatments start with a purifying ritual to harmonize the body, mind and spirit.
Beyond the Wellness and Healing Centre, Maya Tulum Resort’s approach to healing extends to daily Yoga, meditation, healthy cuisine and the opportunity to bask in nature.
Everything about Maya Tulum Resort is designed around a naturally healthy lifestyle. Here, the day begins with Yoga and a healthy breakfast before unfolding into one filled with relaxation and pampering or activity and adventure.
Choose to spend afternoons basking alongside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, be pampered in the day spa, explore ancient ruins, or snorkel amongst amazing marine life and enjoy the Resort’s half-day eco-tours and adventures.
For dedicated Yoga enthusiasts, Maya Tulum Resort’s calendar of Yoga retreats includes varying styles with resident and visiting Yoga teachers from around the world.
«Listening to the waves whispering in your ears while doing yoga on the beach.»
- 49 individually-decorated Cabana-style bungalows featuring artwork by local Mayan artists with beach or garden views.
SPA & THERAPIES
- Wellness and Healing Centre
- Temazcal (traditional Mayan sweat lodge)
- Two Yoga halls
- Bodywork & massage: holistic massage, deep tissue, aromatherapy, reflexology, Hot Stone, neurosedative massage, Reiki, Thai, Shiatsu, Swedish, pre-natal
- Specialty Mayan treatments inlcuding: Maya Kaateen Kuxtal, Mayan Honey Xuunan Kab, Traditional Mayan Yoot Kene Massage, Xocoatl Nobility, Mayan Clay Massage, Mayan Calabasuchitl
- Traditional Temazcal ceremonies
- Body wraps and exfoliations
- Beachfront cabana restaurant serving mostly vegetarian meals with some seafood dishes.
- Dietary requirements accommodated
- Daily morning and afternoon Yoga
- Beach swimming
- SUP rentals
- Bike rental
- Eco-tours and adventures: nature tours, snorkelling, Caguama turtle watching (May-July)
- Exploring ancient Mayan ruins and attractions including: Yulum Ruins, Yal-Ku Lagoon, Sian Ka’an Muyil, Coba Ruins, Aktun Chen Caverns and Xunaan-Ha Cenote.
Mayan Healing Package
Experience total renewal of the mind, body & spirit with a wellness getaway to Mexico’s pristine Maya Tulum Resort, which is dedicated to helping guests embrace a healthy lifestyle. This transformational package will allow you to experience the award-winning resort’s amazing yoga classes, delicious and healthy cuisine, relaxing Mayan spa treatments performed by gifted healers and exciting eco-adventures.
- 7 nights
- 3 meals per day
- 2 yoga sessions per day
- 2 Half-day excursions
- 2 Mayan Healing treatments. (Mayan Clay Massage and Mayan Yoot-Keene Massage)
- 1 fresh coconut or specialty coffee beverage per morning per person
- Upgraded to best available room upon arrival
- 20% discount on additional spa treatments
from USD 1768 per person
Located on the beachfront with views of the Caribbean Sea in Tulum on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula.
How to get there
Maya Tulum Resort is loated 120km south of Cancun and is accessible by:
- Plane – to Cancun International Airport
- Car or shuttle – 90-minutes from Cancun
- Bus – 150-minutes from Cancun.
Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila, Km 7 Lote 10
77780, Tulum Zona Hotelera, Quintana Roo