per person per night incl. full board
• Ayurveda Consultation
In 1931, the order of Kurhaus der Barmherzigen Brueder (Brothers of Mercy Schärding), opened the doors to the Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding as part of their mission to support guests in leading a healthy life.
Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding’s unique medical-therapeutic approach combines three ancient healing methods – Kneipp, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Ayurveda – with decades of experience.
At Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding’s Centre for Applied Natural Cures, doctors and therapists from Austria, Asia and India, provide personalized consultations and treatments supported by a metabolism-regulating diet and exercise regime.
An oasis of peace and quiet, Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding provides the perfect setting for guests to return to oneself and activate the self-healing powers of the body.
Located in a former monastery, Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding offers the rare gifts of simplicity, reduction and self-reflection to those who come here.
Underpinned by Kurhaus der Barmherzigen Brueder’s values of ‘quality, respect, responsibility and spirituality’, the authentic approach to hospitality at Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding will leave you feeling nurtured in mind, body and soul.
«Spirituality and healing in the romantic environment of a cloister.»
Located in a former monastery, Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding offers:
- 52 single rooms
- 29 double rooms
- 4 apartments
SPA & THERAPIES
- Medical Spa
- Fitness room with Technogym equipment
- Private spa with inddro pool, Finnish sauna, infrared cabin and steam bath
- Treatments: Acupuncture, Ayurveda
- Therapies: Energy therapy, Indigenous techniques, Kneipp, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Thalasso therapy
- Personal consultations: Lifestyle coaching, nutritional consultancy, TCM
- Tailored programmes: Weight loss, detox
Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding’s unique nutritional concept is based on an easy-to-digest metabolism-regulating diet featuring:
- Fresh seasonal and regional produce sourced from organic and fair trade- certified producers
- Home-grown vegetables and fruits in summer
- Vegetarian, vegan, Ayurvedic and traditional Austrian options available
- Tai Chi / Qi Gong
- Outdoor sports and activities: Biking, fishing, hiking, Nordic walking, golf, tennis
- Bird watching
- Exploring nearby attractions including: the city of Schaerding and Dreiflüssestadt Passau in Bavaria
Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding is located in a former monastery within walking distance of the small, historic baroque town of Schaerding near the Austrian-Bavarian border.
How to get there
Medical Spa Kurhaus Schaerding is accessible by:
- Airport Linz-Hörsching (via A8 motorway approx. 1 hour)
- Airport Salzburg (via the main road 1 hour)
- Munich Airport (via motorway about 1.5 hours)
- Train: to Schaerding Station
4780 Schärding am Inn