• VIP Welcome
• Complimentary upgrade to next available room (subject to availability on day of arrival)
• Early check in & late check out upon availability
What was once the city’s most popular swimming pool and a cultural icon is now a unique Parisian urban spa and luxury hotel. Based on a new idea of integrated wellness that revolves around four themes – wellbeing, spa treatments, energy and exercise – Molitor Paris Club & Spa teaches participants how to easily integrate new habits into their lifestyle.
In partnership with another French icon, Clarins, Molitor Paris Club & Spa created the Wellness by Clarins Programme – a tailored spa offering with eight ‘urban cures’ to improve and optimize health.
With programs ranging from one day to a week, the Wellness by Clarins offering is supported by a bilingual (French and English) team of experts across a range of modalities including osteopathy, psychology, nutrition, life coaching, sophrology and naturopathy.
Established in the swank 16th arrondissement of Paris, Molitor’s extraordinary aquatics centre has held an intriguing place in French history since 1929.
Originally designed as a watery shrine to Art Deco exuberance by the architect Lucien Pollet, the urban sanctuary – with its impressive indoor and outdoor pools – served as a bastion of relaxation, exercise and relief from the heat for Parisian socialites throughout the mid-20th century. When it closed in 1989 its status as ‘the place to be’ in the 1960s – with its gala events, theatrical performances and avant-garde atmosphere – earnt a status as an historical monument. It then became a haven for artists who turned the immense dilapidated building into a temple of urban art at the heart of the Parisian underground.
When the Molitor re-opened as a luxury hotel and spa in 2014, the deliberately modern aesthetic retained much of the building’s Art Deco past, maritime feel and an incredible archive of images from the pool’s heyday that hang throughout the property.
Today, Molitor Paris Club & Spa is a destination in beauty that celebrates its aquatic and cultural heritage through its unique design, POOLARTLIFE artistic program and cultural community.
«Staying in Paris and improving your wellbeing and health: this cannot be topped. »
- 104 rooms and 20 suites by MGallery by Sofitel (ACCOR Hotels)
- 5-star luxury with simple and sleek décor overlooking the outdoor pool
SPA & THERAPIES
- Molitor Spa by Clarins
- 13 Spa booths including: two 50sqm private suites, steam rooms, saunas, rest room, library
- Hair Salon by Shu Uemura and barber
- Winter and summer swimming pools (28°C)
- The Club – spa and swimming pools, sports hall, bar, restaurant and roof terrace
- Yoga Studio
De-stress, Ayurveda, color therapy, detox, energy therapy, hamam, healthy aging, indigenous techniques, lifestyle coaching, meditation, naturopath, nutritional consultancy, Osteopathy, Pilates, sauna / steam bath, sleep medicine, Tai Chi / Qi Gong, water osteopathy, fasciatherapy, posturology, neuro-coaching, kinesiology, thai massage
- Restaurant de Molitor – French cuisine, overlooking the specatcular Molitor pools
- The Club restaurant and roof terrace with breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower
- Yoga – Hatha, Vinyasa, Yod’ha, Warrior styles
- Tai Chi and Qi Gong
- Swimming and bathing
- POOLARTLIFE – artistic and cultural program of onsite events and exhibitions
- Sightseeing and attractions
- Conference and meeting facilities for up to 430 delegates
URBAN CURES AT THE MOLITOR
In partnership with Clarins, the Molitor is pleased to introduce its own
Wellness by Clarins Programme. These cures help improve the way you feel about yourself while maintaining a level of complete harmony and balance in order to live a better life.
• 1 Well-Being session 1 hr
• 1 Spa* session 30 mins
• 1 Sport session 1 hr
*if the duration of the spa session goes beyond the 30min, a supplement applies
from EUR 295.-
Situated in the pleasant 16th arrondissement to the west of Paris, Hotel Molitor Paris Club & Spa is close to the shopping areas of Auteuil and Passy and right next to Roland Garros, the Parc des Princes and the Bois de Boulogne. The hotel is also just 20 minutes from the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Avenue des Champs-Élysées.
How to get there
- Just 2 minutes from the Périphérique (Paris ring road), private parking available at the hotel
- Roissy-CDG airport (32 kms – 45 minutes via the A1) and Orly airport (30 mins via the A6) – shuttle service available
- the closest railway station is Montparnasse (5kms / 3-minute drive)
- A6 Metro stations – Michel Angel Molitor (line 9) and Porte d’Auteuil (line 10)
3 rue Nungesser et Coli