per person, single room
• Welcome drink
• Flip Flops (with Océano logo)
• Zoggs earplugs "Aqua Plugz"
Thousands of years ago the famous Greek physician, Hippocrates, used algae and seawater to treat physical ailments saying that, “all life comes from the sea, and who opens to the sea, will find inspiration and relaxation”. Today, at the OCÉANO Hotel Health Spa, the ocean is still a cornerstone of wellbeing.
The OCÉANO Hotel Health Spa’s approach to wellbeing draws on the healing power of the sea through Thalasso therapy combined with the detoxification concepts of F.X. Mayr Modern Medicine.
Over the course of two decades, OCÉANO Hotel Health Spa developed its unique body-mind concept which includes intensive 7, 14 and 21-day programs available for detoxification, weight loss, metabolic problems, stress, insomnia and depression to name a few. Supported by an experienced team of doctors and therapists delivering medical, Ayurvedic and traditional healing therapies, you’ll leave feeling better from the inside out.
Surrounded by the sea in the almost forgotten northern corner of Tenerife island, the OCÉANO Hotel Health Spa is the perfect location to be immersed in the healing powers of the ocean.
The island’s mild year-round climate, beautiful environment and healthy menus offer the natural support your body needs to unwind, de-stress and feel rejuvenated. With an extensive list of recreational activities on offer you can boost your energy levels with low-stress workouts, relax and unwind with high-intensity adventure sports, or be pampered from top-to-toe at the Health Spa and Medicine Center.
«The mild climate and the powerful environment - plus the treatment in the floating Thalasso bed is perfect to relax and unwind»
- 4-star accommodation
- 91 rooms and suites with sea views
SPA & THERAPIES
- OCÉANO Hotel Health Spa
- Thalasso Centre with therapy pool (36 °C)
- Modern F.X. Mayr Medicine centre
- Sauna area with Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, heated swimming pool, seawater pool
- Thalasso therapy
- X. Mayr Medicine
- Ayurveda: Abhyanga, Padabhyanga, Shirodhara, Sathabhyanga, Kapa Podi,
- Detoxification therapies: colonic irrigation, cupping, Hidro Linfa, circulatory training
- Massage: Shiatsu, full body, reflexology, lymphatic drainage, acidosis, special massage
- Medical diagnosis and consultation
- Musculoskeletal therapies: osteopathy, physiotherapy, personal training, Yoga
- Natural cosmetics and beauty treatments
- Healthy and hearty meals using locally sourced produce.
- Vegetarian and tailor-made diet plans available.
- Thalasso New Balance programme with light meals featuring fresh fish, seafood and algae.
The OCÉANO Hotel Health Spa – Tenerife offers a weekly program of activities including:
- Group classes: Yoga, relaxation, morning exercises
- Personal training
- Guided hiking tours to the Anaga mountains
- Watersports: surfing, standup paddleboarding (SUP), bodyboard
- Spanish lessons
Cultural city tours to La Laguna and Santa Cruz
The OCÉANO Hotel Health Spa – Tenerife is located on the sea in the tranquil fishing village Punta del Hidalgo.
How to get there
- Approximately 30 minutes from Tenerife North Airport
- Approximately 1 hour from Tenerife South Airport
Calle Océano Pacifico, 1
E-38240 Punta del Hidalgo
Tenerife / Islas Canarias