shared double room
“Source of energy, strength and zest for life” is the motto at Panorama Royal – a 4-star-superior health hotel in the picturesque Tyrolean Mountains. The hotel’s holistic approach to health and spirituality is built around their unique “Our way of healing”® concept – a six-point program.
It is designed to make you feel healthier, more youthful, relaxed and full of vitality by choosing tailor-made activities that aim to: re-energize, provide you with strength for your day-to-day routine, make you find new joie de vivre, teach you mindfulness, let you feel deep regeneration, and leave you with a new sense for sustainability.
Designed to support you in rejuvenating your whole body and spirit, the healing programs are underpinned by daily physical activities, rituals, treatments and interesting talks to help you relax and recharge your batteries.
The positive energy of this stunning location can be felt as soon as you enter Panorama Royal. Built in accordance with the principles of Feng Shui, the site on which the hotel is built – marked by a mystical circle of stones – is also considered by qualified geomantics to be a natural spot for energy and healing.
Making the most of this special energy surrounded by the Tyrolean Mountains, the hotel encourages guests to enjoy the benefits of fresh air and exercise in Mother Nature with a broad spectrum of outdoor activities. Alternatively, discover peace and inner calm at the hotel’s spirit and healing centre, or combine a relaxing holiday with the cultural highlights the Kufstein region is known for.
«Meditating on the strong earth energy centre in front of the main building.»
- Four-star superior accommodation
- 86 rooms and suites with views of the Tyrolean Mountains
- ‘Royal pillow primer’ – choose the right pillow for you
SPA & THERAPIES
- SPA Royal
- Panorama outdoor rocky pool
- Sauna village with 9 saunas and alpine showers
- Rasul mud baths
- Panorama fitness and gym area
- Spirit and healing centre
- Meditation Room
- Four chill-out rooms and softpack loungers
- Doctor’s surgery
- Massage: Classic, aromatherapy, lymphatic drainage, reflexology, Stone massage, Lomi Lomi Nui, Ayurveda, Chakra Balance, Singing Bowls and other signature wellness massages.
- Cosmetic treatments: Facials, masks, anti-ageing, micro-thermal abrasion and beauty treatments using the TEAM Dr. Joseph method, makeup application, manicure and pedicure.
- Rasul therapeutic mud bath treatments.
- Soft Pack bed treatments for: purification, weight loss, muscle tension, rheumatic pain, hormonal balance and pampering.
- fresh, regional, top-quality products, regional dishes with a range of international specialities
- 5 restaurants, sun terrace with panoramic views and bar
- Daily program of activities and lectures
- Indoor activities: Qi Gong, meditation, yoga, Chinese therapeutic gymnastics and Tai Chi, water gymnastics, personal fitness and circuit training, table tennis, billiards and table football
- Outdoor activities: mountain touring or climbing, gentle hiking, jogging or Nordic walking, cycling, mountain biking, paragliding, parachuting, golf
- Winter activities: skiing at ‘Ski World Wilder Kaiser – Brixental’, cross-country skiing
- Cultural activities: Tyrolean festivals and events in the Kufstein region and Erl including operetta, passion plays, opera, theatre, concerts and more
- Conference facilities for up to 300 delegates
- Located in Bad Häring and the Kufstein cultural region with stunning views of the Tyrol Mountains.
- 7-minutes drive from Europe’s largest skiing area – The Skiing World of Wilder Kaiser Brixental (279 km of pistes). The hotel offers a shuttle bus service to the ski fields during winter.
How to get there:
- By train: Woergl – 10 min. // Kufstein – 20 min. (shuttle service available on request)
- By plane: Innsbruck – 50 min. // Munich – 1h 50 min.
6323 Bad Häring