“Source of energy, strength, and zest for life” is the motto at Panorama Royal – a 4-star-superior health hotel in the picturesque Tyrolean Mountains. The hotel’s holistic approach to health and spirituality is built around their unique “Our way of healing”® concept – a six-point program.
Designed to support you in rejuvenating your whole body and spirit, the healing programs are underpinned by daily physical activities, rituals, treatments and interesting talks to help you relax and recharge your batteries.
„It is designed to make you feel healthier, more youthful, relaxed and full of vitality by choosing tailor-made activities that aim to: re-energize, provide you with strength for your day-to-day routine, make you find new joie de vivre, teach you mindfulness, let you feel deep regeneration, and leave you with a new sense for sustainability. “
- Stress Release
The positive energy of this stunning location can be felt as soon as you enter Panorama Royal. Built in accordance with the principles of Feng Shui, the site on which the hotel is built – marked by a mystical circle of stones – is also considered by qualified geomantic to be a natural spot for energy and healing.
Making the most of this special energy surrounded by the Tyrolean Mountains, the hotel encourages guests to enjoy the benefits of fresh air and exercise in Mother Nature with a broad spectrum of outdoor activities. Alternatively, discover peace and inner calm at the hotel’s spirit and healing center, or combine a relaxing holiday with the cultural highlights the Kufstein region is known for.
Features & Benefits
- Four-star superior accommodation
- 86 rooms and suites with views of the Tyrolean Mountains
- ‘Royal pillow primer’ – choose the right pillow for you
- fresh, regional, top-quality products, regional dishes with a range of international specialties
- 5 restaurants, sun terrace with panoramic views and bar
Healing Programs & Retreats
- Daily program of activities and lectures
- Indoor activities: Qi Gong, meditation, yoga, Chinese therapeutic gymnastics and Tai Chi, water gymnastics, personal fitness and circuit training, table tennis, billiards and table football
- Outdoor activities: mountain touring or climbing, gentle hiking, jogging or Nordic walking, cycling, mountain biking, paragliding, parachuting, golf
- Winter activities: skiing at ‘Ski World Wilder Kaiser – Brixental’, cross-country skiing
- Cultural activities: Tyrolean festivals and events in the Kufstein region and Erl including operetta, passion plays, opera, theatre, concerts and more
- Conference facilities for up to 300 delegates
Healing & Spa
- Spirit & Healing Center
- Panorama Garden, rest areas, sky terrace, SPA lounge, sauna village with 6 different saunas,
- Water world with panorama indoor pool, saltwater pool, panorama outdoor pool, outdoor saltwater hot tub, outdoor hot tub, cold pool
Healing Therapies & Treatments
- Massages in single & couple occupancy (classic, Indian & signature treatments)
- Energy & Special treatments (Chakra-energy balance, acupressure & meridians treatments, singing bowl treatments, & more)
- Bodypacks in Softpack Lounge
- Cosmetics & body care
Founder & CEO
We love meditating on the strong earth energy center in front of the main building.
- Located in Bad Häring and the Kufstein cultural region with stunning views of the Tyrol Mountains.
- 7-minutes drive from Europe’s largest skiing area – The Skiing World of Wilder Kaiser Brixental (279 km of pistes). The hotel offers a shuttle bus service to the ski fields during winter.
Innsbruck: 50 minutes
Munich: 110 minutes
Woergl: 10 minutes
Kufstein: 20 minutes
Request now without obligation.
Your booking request is non-binding and your data will be safe with us.
Booking Request: Panorama Royal
per Night / per Room
Similar hotels that you might like:
Ayurveda Resort Sonnhof, a healing retreat set in the Tyrolean Alps, is completely dedicated to offering authentic Ayurveda programs.
Embracing the ancient culture of Greece, Euphoria Retreat’s approach to healing is based on Hippocratic medicine, TCM and modern science.
At FORESTIS, a hideaway surrounded by the Dolomites, a range of healing treatments and activities help you to connect with nature.
Housed in a maharadja palace in northern India, Ananda in the Himalayas offers a healing approach that combines Yoga, Ayurveda and Vedanta.
Experience the healing energies of the rainforest & crystal quartz mountains at The Retreat; a nature-inspired, holistic healing oasis.
A small and personal healing sanctuary, Samadhi Retreat offers special programs for self-awareness, fatigue, relationship building and more.