• 1 spa voucher of 30 euro per person (for reservations of 3 nights and more)
The Quellenhof Luxury Resort Passeier offers numerous healing experiences in one beautiful resort. It has 10,000 square meters of spa and wellness space, plus a medical center all set in a gorgeous mountain scenery.
The Quellenhof Luxury Resort Passeier has both child-free and family-friendly areas, with medical diagnosis and treatments at the medical center, support for mind, body and spirit in the two spas, or you can simply relax and take in the beauty of the Alpine countryside.
The breadth of what’s on offer is what makes this healing resort so unique: from high-end medical care to health and wellness advice, a lavish array of spa and beauty therapies, and lots of fun leisure activities, it caters to health-seekers, romantic couples and families alike.
This generously proportioned luxury resort is spread across five buildings. The rooms, suites and chalets are modern, light and spacious, with featured timber that reflects local building traditions. There are also plenty of eating options to choose from, including Italian cuisine, Japanese teppanyaki, gourmet food and casual all-day dining.
The resort is located in a region known for its gentle climate and sunny days, even in late autumn and spring, and it’s been designed with lots of delightful spots to relax and enjoy the stunning mountain scenery. Whether you want to splash with the kids, recline on a sun lounger, or swim some laps, there’s a space designed with your wishes in mind.
«The medical wellbeing center is a true holistic experience.»
- The resort has 5 buildings with a wide variety of room types, from standard to luxury.
- Single and double rooms
- Family apartments
- Luxury chalets
SPA & THERAPIES
- Medical Center Quellenhof: the medical center supports health and wellness through a combination of health checks, advanced medical treatments, and complementary and natural therapies
- Quellenhof Spa and natureSPA: two spas offer a huge range of wellness and beauty treatments
- Pools: 4 indoor pools, 7 outdoor pools, 25m sports pool, swimming pond, whirlpools
- Salt world: salt pool, salt grotto and salounge
- Saunas: 22 saunas including women-only sauna
- Separate wellness areas for adults (child-free) and families
- Gym and movement rooms
- Acupuncture, de-stress, Ayurveda, dental wellness, dermatology, detox, diabetes program, hammam, healthy aging, indigenous techniques, medical, meditation, naturopath, nutritional consultancy, osteopathy, physiotherapy, pilates, sauna/steam bath, spirituality, TCM, Tai Chi/Qi Gong, weight loss, yoga
- Beauty treatments: massage, baths, peels, facial treatments, shiatsu, manicure/pedicure, depilation, micro-needling, Haki treatments
- Restaurants and bars serve a range of different cuisines using local and regional produce. Vegan/vegetarian dishes are available, and lactose, gluten and other food intolerances are catered for.
- Quellenhof a-la-carte restaurant
- Bistro Atmosphera
- Restaurant Quellenhof Gourmetstube 1897
- Sky Restaurant Teppanyaki
- Panorama Restaurant
- Pool bar (summer only)
- Wine cellar specializing in South Tyrolean and Italian wines (700 labels)
- Biking, canoeing/kayaking, cross country skiing/skiing, climbing, water park/water slides, fishing, hiking, golf, horseback riding, scuba diving/snorkeling, surfing, tennis, white water rafting, yoga
“Time in Serenity”
The ‘Time in Serenity’ is a beneficial combination of treatments designed to help you switch off, leave the stress of your daily routine behind and top up on energy.
- 5 nights incl. gourmet halfboard
- Spa treatment “Time in Serenity”: It consists of a regenerative footbath and a detoxifying body pack with cleansing properties. The ‘Time in Serenity’ treatment is rounded off by a relaxing massage with warm and exquisite aromatic oils.
from EUR 870.- per person
- The resort, located in Italy’s South Tyrol, enjoys spectacular views of the Dolomite Mountains, and is a short drive to the town of Merano.
How to get there
- Nearest airport: Verona Airport (1.5-2 hours drive), Innsbruck Airport (1.5-2 hours drive)
- Nearest railway station: Merano Station (12 km)
- Hotel shuttle available
Via Passiria 47
39010 San Martino/Val Passirira