per person, per night
incl. wellness board
• Room upgrade (subject to availability)
Posthotel Achenkirch has been at the forefront of wellbeing, offering five-star service for the mind, body and spirit for more than 35 years.
This luxury spa resort boasts one of the most exclusive and diverse sauna and spa resort offerings in the Tyrolean mountains – with a range of treatments and packages for wellbeing and beauty, health and fitness to match.
From sport and theme-based weeks with lecturers on health-related subjects such as healthy sleep, yoga and Ayurveda to Tai Chi, Qi Gong and meditation with the Resort’s resident Shaolin monk – Posthotel Achenkirch offers you a variety of ways to find lightness in everyday life.
Located on Lake Achensee between the Karwendel and Rofan mountains with its own organic farm and horse stud, Posthotel Achenkirch invites you to soak up the energy of the Alps and connect with nature through its extensive range of physical activities. And when it comes to relaxing and unwinding, there is plenty of space for finding spiritual, emotional and intellectual balance.
From the Yin-Yang pool that separates the cool 17°Celsius waters from the warm 34°Celsius area, this is a place of sensuous contrasts – between hot and cold, activity and relaxation, the indoors and outdoors, the alps and lake, nature and man-made beauty.
«Their sacred energy point with its healing powers that reenergizes our body on all levels. Just relax or meditate near this spot and you will feel it. »
- 5-star accommodation
- 150 rooms and suites in a stylish country house atmosphere
- Children-free (14+ years catered for)
- ‘Power Sleeping Rooms’ based on the latest sleeping science and SAMINA sleeping system of bedding.
SPA & THERAPIES
- Atrium Spa– the largest spa area in Tyrol with 7,000sqm, private spa for couple treatments (2 persons), 2 rooms with floating beds for body treatments, special ‘Lady Spa’
- Pools: Yin-Yang-Pool, 4 indoor pools (28°-30°), 2 open-air saltwater pools (32°-34°) with mountain views
- Tepidarium, Turkish steam bath, Finish sauna, Tyrolean sauna, Chamomile grotto, Oriental hamam with rhasul bath
- 2 cosy aromatic grottos including 4 hydrotherapy showers and 3 bubbling hot tubs
- Physiotherm infrared cabin and heated armchair
- Kneipp rotunda, tropical rain showers
- Sun lounge, relaxation area at the pool, lawn
- Open-air massage pavilion (summer)
- Sunken Temple – an Asian-inspired place of tranquility with a circular meditation room, a fireplace surrounded by water, a bridge between the salt spa room, dragon sauna, temple sauna and ice fountain.
- Zöhrerhaus centre for meditation, yoga, Pilates and Qi Gong
- Fitness: Dojo-room, Kinesis-room with fitness equipment from Technogym, cardio-room with fitness equipment from Precor.
- More than 20 different types of massage including: aromatic oil massage, lymphatic drainage, Haki treatment, Hot Stone therapy, Lomi Lomi Nui treatment, Shaolin massage, Ultrastone body styling, Silver quartzite massage and alpienne (Energy of the Alps) treatments.
- Body treatments such as stone oil cures, oxygen therapy, body wraps
- Ayurveda treatments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: acupuncture, Chinese moxibustion, tuina and cupping, Qi Gong and Tai Chi
- Oriental steam bath, brush massage, body scrubs
- Beauty and anti-ageing treatments for men and women using natural cosmetics according to Gertraud Gruber, Cellcosmet-Cures, Piroche (also for the men), Alpienne, Ligne St. Barth, Decleor (also for men), Reviderm
- Beauty programs (3 to 7 days)
- 8 restaurants and lounges using produce from the hotel’s own farm.
- Vegetarian and low carb menus, with a special buffet for allergy sufferers.
- Based on the five elements of TCM cuisine
Posthotel Achenkirch offers a diverse program of indoor and outdoor activities including:
- Guided outdoor programs in summer and winter: hikes, mountain bike tours, Nordic walking, snow shoe tours, cross-country skiing
- Horseback riding (own stable, courses in riding and carriage driving, cross-country rides), yoga and Pilates, Tai Chi, Qi Gong and meditation, personal training, lactate diagnostics on the treadmill and the ergometer, sport therapy, heart rate frequency test, lectures on health-related subjects
- Posthotel Alpengolf Club (5 minutes walk away): 9 holes, clubhouse with historic “Dollnhof“ (1684), seminars, golf classes and workshops
- Tennis and squash: courses with Posthotel coach, 2 outdoor tennis courts, 2 indoor tennis courts, squash court
Take a short break and enjoy the Posthotel Achenkirch.
Self-awareness and awareness of the world around us are the first steps to find your balance and is the base for every holiday pleasure. Posthotel Achenkirch is an excellent place to regain your inner strength and return home full of energy.
- 7 night stay
- Breakfast and lunch buffet
- Coffee, tea and cake in the afternoon
- 5-course menu or dinner buffet (orientated on a culinary theme)
- Music-Entertainment in the evening
- Access to diverse water- and sauna landscape
- Access to gym facilities
- Up to 60 hours supervised meditation-, activity- and relaxation programs per week
- Basket with bathrobe and towels
- Bike rental and tennis court
- Underground car park
Healing Hotels of the World Special:
- 1 Posthotel Achenkirch signature treatment – power treatment
- “Karwendel” room upgrate to “Country Charm”
- 1 horse carriage ride in the beautiful “Achental”
from EUR 1.035,- per person in double occupancy
Nestled between the beautiful Karwendel and Rofan Mountains on Lake Achensee, the largest lake in Tyrol.
How to get there:
- By train: Jenbach train station – 21 km (shuttle service available – € 36,- one way)
- By plane: Munich Airport – 131 km (shuttle service available: 1-3 people € 160,- / 3+ people € 190,- one way)