• Complementary 30 min. foam massage
After only two days at Sianji Wellbeing Resort, you will feel light, elated, full of energy and simply happy. You may also develop a new zest for life. Ultimately our body is designed to detox but living in un-natural, toxic environments makes it a difficult process.
Here, supported by the Mediterranean sun, the sea and a full team of medical and wellness experts, Sianji’s expert programs make it easy for your body to repair and rejuvenate itself while detoxing, losing weight or improving your health through mental relaxation.
Sianji invites you for a 360° wellbeing experience, combining physical, spiritual and mental aspects, like fitness and sports activities, soothing spa treatments, medical examinations as well as seminars and classes.
Inspired by the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and built in the style of a relaxed Mediterranean seaside village, Sianji is the perfect setting to release stress and negative energy. Here, in beautiful grounds that overlook the Greek Islands and cascade to the sea, you’ll breathe in the freshest air. Spend your days exploring the ancient ruins of Myndos or dig into the soil of Sianji’s organic farm for the food you’ll eat and drink during your stay – because you are what you eat.
During your stay you can choose from three full board fasting or detox programs including:
- The Master Detox – a 7-10 day traditional juice fast;
- The Raw Food Detox – a plant-based gourmet raw food diet with juices between meals; and
- The Alkaline Diet – an 80% alkaline, 20% acidic food diet combined with a fitness programme. Just perfect for everyone who doesn’t want to give up their eating habits.
«We love the juicing bar, an extra bar for those who choose the juicing program, providing you tailormade juices and everything your body needs throughout the day.»
- 63 Residences, 23 King Suites, , 20 Junior Suites, 28 Pool Villas, 4 Penthouse, 1 Honeymoon Suite (deep down in a waterfall) – all with different concepts
- King Suites feature seven different design concepts ranging from the Far East to British style
- All with views of the Aegean Sea, lake or gardens
SPA & THERAPIES
Muu SPA & Sianji Life Wellbeing Center, Turkish bath, infrared sauna
Sianji’s team of doctors, detox specialists, dieticians, nurses, sports activity specialists, a psychologist, aestheticians and massage therapists deliver a range of treatments and therapies including:
- Massages (e.g. synchronized Bali massage – 4 hands)
- Special therapies: Ayurvedic therapies, Abhyanga (full body massage) with Shirodhara, Abhyanga Bolus Bag, Abhyanga Kati Vasti, Ayurvedic Head Therapy Hot Volcanic Stone Therapy, Cleopatra head massage, reflexology, foot detox therapy, Sianji Magic Spa Ceremony, Marine Salt Peeling, after sun care, hydrotherapy
- Detox and anti-ageing treatments: colemma, body analysis, ozone sauna therapy, Robolex Laser Vacuum, presotherapy (lymph drainage), electro therapy, organic skin care treatments
- Therapies: Spiritual consultancy, mind and body healing, NLP, tuning, body analysis
Sianji offers the choice of fasting, detox or gourmet eating with:
- Two healthy living a la carte restaurants, one beach restaurant
- Three specialist detox programs – ranging from juice fasts to raw food and alkaline diets
Circuit training, combat fitness, cross fit, healthy cooking classes, healthy living seminars, kick boxing classes, kinesis, meditation and meditation walking, mind and body healing, nature walking, NLP, outdoor cinema and motivational film hours, painting classes, Pilates, private fitness training, reformer and stretching classes, scuba diving, sound therapy, spiritual consultancy, swimming, tennis, tuning, water aerobics, yoga classes (Hatha, Yin, Pranamaya and Power Yoga)
- Sianji is situated at the Bodrum Peninsula on the southwest coast of Turkey, in the eastern Aegean cost
- Seafront location next to the historial town of Kadikalesi in the Kadikale region of Bodrum, approximately 3 km from Turgutreis, about 1 km from Gümüslük and about 22 km from Bodrum
- Surrounded by the Greek Islands of Kos and Kalimnos
How to get there
- Airport: Bodrum (49 km)
- Transportation: regular minibus service to Bodrum
- Boat mooring service
Kadikale Mevkii 25864