(+ 21 % taxes and service fee)
For more than 20 years, health conscious travellers and practitioners have been drawn to the healing energy at SIJORI Resort & Spa Batam as a place to rejuvenate and restore.
SIJORI Resort & Spa’s approach to healing is based on the combination of its natural surroundings, indigenous techniques and healthy cuisine.
In the Spa, signature treatments include the V-Spa which draws on indigenous practices for relieving menstrual cramps and boosting infertility, as well as comprehensive 5-day Detox and Rejuvenation programmes.
SIJORI Resort works closely with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) doctors in Singapore and China to conduct research on the benefits of TCM and Indonesian Jamu herbs as therapies for common ailments and chronic conditions.
Set in an idyllic island setting just a stone’s throw away from Batam in the Riau Islands, SIJORI Resort and Spa is a magnet for Yoga, Tai Chi and Qi Gong practitioners – and it’s no wonder why.
Surrounded by an abundance of natural beauty and clean air, just being at SIJORI Resort and Spa has a positive effect on the body’s overall health and immune system.
Start the day with morning Yoga, Tai Chi or Qi Gong at the Oxygen Bar or in any of the dedicated Energy ‘Qi’ Spots scattered throughout the Resort before a healthy breakfast in one of the numerous cafés and restaurants, where you’ll sip on healing teas made from the Spa Resort’s own Herb Garden.
With a host of family-friendly activities on offer, you can recharge with physical adventures, relax with pampering spa treatments, or simply unwind doing nothing at all.
- 30 Deluxe Bungalow Rooms & 66 Hotel Rooms
- Contemporary design, spacious rooms
- Conference facilities for up to 500 delegates
SPA & THERAPIES
- Spa Hut and Centre
- Oxygen Bar
- Swimming pool and water activities
- Spa treatments: massage, body scrubs and wraps, baths, facials, Hammam, hair, hand and feet treatments
- Therapies: Energy therapy, indigenous treatments, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), V-Spa
- Consultations: Naturopathy, nutritional consultancy, medical, lifestyle coaching
- Programs for: Healthy aging, weight loss, anti-stress
- Hillside Café, Café Cendana & Courtyard Restaurant serving regional organic produce and cuisine
- Tea lounge
- Sky Bar
- Vegan and vegetarian options available
- Hydroponics and Herb Garden – the source of the Resort’s signature detox teas
- Tai Chi / Qi Gong
- Bird watching
- Canoeing / kayaking
- Golf, miniature golf
- Scuba diving / snorkelling
- Swimming and pool activities
- Outward bound activities: archery, flying fox, paintball and boating
- Kids activities: kids club, mini petting zoo, sports and educational tours
3 days REJUVENATION PROGRAM
Sijori Resort & SPA Batam have created a quiet, restful and spiritual place for you. By providing appropriate holistic health care and stress reducing activities in such a healthful and spiritual setting we make available to you the finest opportunity to achieve your full potential at our wellness resort in Batam Indonesia.
- 2-night private stay @ Hillside Deluxe Room
- Consultation with our nutritionist and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow up consultation throughout your stay
- Health Check Report
- 120-min of comprehensive spa treatment which is tailored by our spa expert (traditional Indonesian massage followed by body scrub and mask)
- 60-min Natural Facial Treatment
- 60-min Foot reflexology
- Jamu/Herbal drinks making session
- Morning Walk and Breathing exercises followed by the Jamu Drinks
- Daily Meditation
- Daily Yoga session in the morning
- Freshly prepared healthy cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh juices and herbal teas
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Return air-port or jetty land transfer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
Single Occupancy: USD 450.- (+21% taxes & service fee)
Twin-sharing: USD 350.- (+21% taxes & service fee)
SIJORI Resort and Spa is located in a peaceful, natural setting at Batam in Indonesia’s Riau Islands.
How to get there
SIJORI Resort and Spa Batam is accessible by:
- Plane: to Hang Nadim International Airport (airport pickup service available for the 45 minute drive to the Resort)
- Ferry: to Sekupang ferry terminal
- Car: 20-minutes drive from the downtown Nagoya shopping district
Sungai Harapan, Sekupang, Kota Batam
Kepulauan Riau 29421