At The Spirit Hotel Thermal Spa in Sárvár, an unusual combination of age-old practices and modern technology recharge the body and soul.
Based on the world-famous mineral hot spring waters of Bad Sárvár, The Spirit Hotel’s approach to wellness encompasses ancient rituals, traditional therapies, backed up by diagnostic and medical assessments and first-class medical treatments.
Supported by a team of medical experts across areas including general medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, neurology, rheumatology and physiotherapy; treatments are tailored to individual needs and goals – such as weight-loss, detoxification and stress management. Specialist offerings include the Sárvár Medicinal Cures to address complex musculoskeletal issues; and The Sprit Hotel’s mySPIRIT health program, which provides inspiration, direction and practical solutions to changing your lifestyle.
A stay at The Spirit Hotel Thermal Spa is one rich in experiences and opportunities to rebalance your health. Surrounded by beautiful forests and meadows, The Spirit Hotel is located on the shores to the seven lakes of Bad Sárvár and is just a 15-minutes’ walk from one of the few ‘Royal Spas of Europe’.
With its own hot mineral spring, guests at The Spirit Hotel can enjoy the healing effects of the 46°C medicinal waters surging up from the 150 million year-old spring to the Oasis pool area, as well as the Hammam and Thalassotherapy treatment areas.
Beyond the pampering water flows, soak up the luxury of gourmet cuisine and organic wines, an extensive list of Spa treatments and recreational activities that will leave you feeling reborn after just a few days.
«The stunning interior design and architecture. The purple and blue lighting creates a calming and relaxing atmosphere. »
- 5-star luxury accommodation and facilities
- 273 spacious and individually-furnished rooms and suites
- Conference, meeting and event facilities for up to 500 guests
SPA & THERAPIES
- 10,000sqm Spa and relaxation area:
- Health, beauty and medical spa centre
- Hot mineral spring
- Oasis pool area: 22 pools, whirlpools and jacuzzis
- 22-metre swimming pool
- Ayurveda: Shirodara, Shiro Abhyanga, Thalodal, Udwarthanam,
- Massage: aromatherapy, Thai, lymphatic drainage, foot relexology, medical massage, underwater jet massage
- Specialist therapies: Thalassotherapy, exercise, respiratory, Balneo, hydroptherapy, electrotherapy, thermotherapy, phototherapy, mechanotherapy
- Other therapies: Colon hydroptherapy, oxygen therapy, BEMER magnetic therapy, Bat bench, Rasul mud therapy, wellness rituals
- Beauty treatments: facials, derma treatments, hand and foot treatments, hair spa
- Medical examinations
- Dietary counseling
- Lifestyle and personal counseling
- Onyx Restaurant – fine dining with a focus on local, organic produce and wines
- Oxygen Bar – light snacks, healthy cocktails, shakes and fruit delicacies
- Yoga (group and individual classes)
- Indoor fitness training: TRX, N20 condition monitoring, speed fitness, FLABéLOS, gym, personal fitness training, spine gymnastics, spinning, Thera Band, stretching, balance training, osteoporosis workout, Port de Bras, aqua fitness and water gymnastics
- Outdoor fitness training: cycling, running, Nordic walking, bicycling
- Sports: squash, softball, fitball, tennis, bowling, horseriding, fishing
- Relaxation: autogenic training, breathing and wakeup exercises
- Sightseeing: historical cities of Sárvár, Szombathely, Kőszeg, Sopron and Győr; castles and fortresses; vineyards; Jeli Arboretum and botanical gardens
Located on the shores of the seven lakes of Bad Sárvár, surrounded by beautiful forests and meadows.
How to get there
Located just 15-minutes walk from the spa town of Sárvár, Spirit Hotel is easily accessible from both Hungary and Austria.
By plane, fly to*:
- Balaton – Sármellék
- Budapest – Liszt Ferenc Airport
- Vienna- Schwechat
* Airport transfers from these airports can be arranged by the Hotel.
By car from:
- Budapest: 2.5 hours
- Vienna: 2 hours
- Bratislava: 2 hours
- Zagreb: 3.5 hours
- Graz: 2 hours
Street: Vadkert körút 5