• 15% discount for bookings via Healing Hotels of the World
With the vision to create boutique retreats that specialize in wellness through traditional knowledge, teaching and healing in a beautiful location, Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat and Spa offers specialist Ayurvedic wellness programs combined with a uniquely Balinese lifestyle.
Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat and Spa’s goal is to give ‘a direct experience of the true inner nature of the self, the ancient healing arts of Ayurveda and the Vedic wisdom of life and living to restore our true nature of wellness’.
The Retreat has developed a range of 1-21 day all-inclusive programs that combine revitalizing Ayurvedic therapies, diet, Yoga and meditation to help bring balance, energy and peace to your entire being.
Located in a lush, tropical jungle on the Penit River in the tiny village of Bebengan, Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat and Spa is a private and exclusive estate that feels like entering an ancient luxury Balinese home.
Here, you begin to heal from the moment you enter the estate with Sukhavati Retreat’s culture of loving service and carefully created spaces to help you relax and unwind.
The Retreat’s daily schedule of activities provide a healthy dose of the Balinese lifestyle with morning guided village walks, bike rides, Yoga classes, meditation courses, consultations with an Ayurvedic doctor, seminars on health, lifestyle and Ayurveda, cooking classes and tours to the nearby Tanah Lot Temple.
«Great pathway to changing habits of eating and coping with stress.»
- Six luxury private villas (including two with private pools)
SPA & THERAPIES
- River Spa and Ayurvedic treatment clinic
- Yoga and meditation pavillion
- Swimming pool, spa and jacuzzi
- Open-air dining and entertainment pavilion
- Holistic Ayurvedic health consultations
- Ayurvedic treatments: Shirodhara, Abhyanga, Pizzichilli, Panchakarma therapy
- Facials and pampering beauty treatments
- Relaxing foot massage
- 1-21 day programs and retreats: Ayurvedic health, detox, Yoga and meditation
- Vegetarian and Ayurvedic cuisine using fresh, seasonal local produce
- On-site organic farm and gardens
- Communal and private dining options available, with butler service
- Diet and healthy lifestyle lectures
- Vedic astrology
- Guided village bike rides, morning walks and tours of local temples and celebrations
- Traditional Balinese dance and Gamelan performances
- Calendar of wellness specialists and guest speakers
7 Day Refresh Program
Embrace a new sense of wellbeing, leave feeling refreshed with a new level of energy and happiness which will continue long after the program finishes and set you on your path to perfect health.
- 6 Nights Private Luxury Villa Accommodation + 1 complimentary night on arrival to relax, settle in and begin your program the following day (total 7 nights)
- Ayurvedic consultation and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow up consultation throughout your stay
- Seminars on Ayurveda, diet and lifestyle by our Ayurvedic Doctor
- 90 minutes of comprehensive daily prescribed Ayurvedic treatments tailored by our Ayurvedic Doctor
- Twice daily yoga sessions
- 3 x Ayurvedic facials & foot massages
- Freshly prepared Ayurvedic dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh Juices and Herbal Teas
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Return airport transfers
- Balinese Performance
- Local village bike rides and walk
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
from USD 2,835.- per person (double occupancy)
Special for Healing Hotels of the World guests: 15% discount
Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa is located on a private estate surrounded by lush rice fields near the small Balinese village of Bebengan between Seminyak and Ubud.
How to get there
Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa will organize a VIP driver service for the one-hour journey from Bali’s Denpasar International Airport to the Retreat.Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa
Br Bebengan Tangeb Abianbase