• 15% discount for bookings via Healing Hotels of the World
With the vision to create boutique retreats that specialize in wellness through traditional knowledge, teaching and healing in a beautiful location, Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat and Spa offers specialist Ayurvedic wellness programs combined with a uniquely Balinese lifestyle.
Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat and Spa’s goal is to give ‘a direct experience of the true inner nature of the self, the ancient healing arts of Ayurveda and the Vedic wisdom of life and living to restore our true nature of wellness’.
The Retreat has developed a range of 1-21 all-inclusive programs that combine revitalizing Ayurvedic therapies, diet, Yoga and meditation to help bring balance, energy and peace to your entire being.
Located in a pristine rainforest on the river in the tiny village of Bebengan, Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat and Spa is a private and exclusive estate that feels like entering an ancient luxury Balinese home.
Here, you begin to heal from the moment you enter the estate with Sukhavati Retreat’s culture of loving service and carefully created spaces to help you relax and unwind.
The Retreat’s daily schedule of activities provide a healthy dose of the Balinese lifestyle with morning guided village walks, bike rides, Yoga classes, meditation courses, consultations with an Ayurvedic doctor, seminars on health, lifestyle and Ayurveda, cooking classes and tours to the nearby Tanah Lot Temple.
«Great pathway to changing habits of eating and coping with stress.»
- Six luxury private villas (including two with private pools)
SPA & THERAPIES
- River Spa and Ayurvedic treatment clinic
- Yoga and meditation pavillion
- Swimming pool, spa and jacuzzi
- Open-air dining and entertainment pavilion
- Holistic Ayurvedic health consultations
- Ayurvedic treatments: Shirodhara, Abhyanga, Pizzichilli, Panchakarma therapy
- Facials and pampering beauty treatments
- Relaxing foot massage
- 1-21 day programs and retreats: Ayurvedic health, detox, Yoga and meditation
- Vegetarian and Ayurvedic cuisine using fresh, seasonal local produce
- On-site organic farm and gardens
- Communal and private dining options available, with butler service
- Diet and healthy lifestyle lectures
- Vedic astrology
- Guided village bike rides, morning walks and tours of local temples and celebrations
- Traditional Balinese dance and Gamelan performances
- Calendar of wellness specialists and guest speakers
Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa is located on a private estate surrounded by lush rice fields near the small Balinese village of Bebengan between Seminyak and Ubud.
How to get there
Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa will organize a VIP driver service for the one-hour journey from Bali’s Denpasar International Airport to the Retreat.Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa
Br Bebengan Tangeb Abianbase