• Early check-in
• Late check-out
• Subject to availability
In luxury’s own lap at Taj Exotica Goa , embrace the languid and laid-back life that is so characteristic of this sunny beach state. Located in Benaulim on the southwest coast of Goa and overlooking the Arabian Sea, this Mediterranean-inspired resort will slow down your time to a tranquil tempo.
Within the luxurious five-star resort, savour the finest nuances of Indian and international cuisines. You could dine at our casual all-day eateries and formal fine-dining restaurant or relax in your room, and have us bring our fine fare to you. Lounge by the pool; de-stress, and soothe your city-frayed nerves with rejuvenating therapies at our Jiva Spa.
The ethos of our carefully recreated treatments is drawn on the rich and ancient wellness heritage of India, the fabled lifestyle and culture of Indian royalty and the healing therapies that embrace Indian spirituality. Our spa experiences are offered by trained experts, using exclusive natural products in a fresh and harmonious design setting.
We have a fine blend Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Yoga and Beauty to revitalize & rejuvenate you. Our signature experiences include an Indian cupping treatment which works by the way of vacuum to ease the sore muscles & knots of your body. This follows a leisurely deep tissue massage with their signature aromatherapy oil to take your tiredness out.
Ayurveda- the knowledge of longevity is perhaps the oldest existing body of knowledge on healing. Taj Exotica Goa boasts of an enviable Ayurveda centre that deals with not just physical, but also mental, emotional, spiritual & environmental aspects of well being. An in-house Vaidya (a practitioner of Ayurveda) shall thoroughly examine you and prescribe the best healing practices for a well-rounded experience, in the resort as well as beyond it.
In addition to the above, Yoga is an eternal science representing the universal need to evolve and transcend all limitations. Ancient mystics and seers discovered a way of connecting to the source of life within us. Jiva continues this time-honoured tradition, abiding by the rules and practices of the Bihar School of Yoga – a holistic form of Yoga that integrates physical, psychological and spiritual dimensions equally.
SPA & THERAPIES
- Total no. of treatment rooms – 7 (5 Aromatherapy / 2 Ayurveda treatment rooms)
- Full-fledged gymnasium with cardio / weights / multi-gym facilities
- 2 steam bath (separate for men & women)
- Yoga pavilion
- 2 wet areas
- Beauty salon – 1 with pedi spa facilities
- Wellness cuisine
- Ayurveda & Yoga
- A wide range of treatments ranging from Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Yoga & salon services Includeing:
- Signature therapies
- Indian therapies
- Indian aromatherapies
- Ayurveda retreat & yoga
- Eugenia – All day dining restaurant
- Alegria – Goan speciality restaurant
- Li Bai – Chinese restaurant
- Miguel Arcanjo – Italian & Mediterranean speciality restaurant
- Lobster Shack – Seafood restaurant by the beach (seasonal)
- Adega Camoens – bar
- 24 hours in-room dining
- Spa cuisine – a special wellness menu exists for our guests in the in-room dining menu and also in the spa
- A morning yoga session for 45 minutes – complimentary
- 30 minutes Surya Namaskar
- Bicycling, swimming, tennis, jogging
Goa is well connected to all major cities of the India along with a few cities internationally, with all major airlines operating to this major tourist destination in the western part of India.Taj Exotica, Goa
Calwaddo, Benaulim, Salcete