• Welcome treatment
• Upgrade on availability
• Early check-in and Late check-out on availability
• 15% Early booking discount for bookings made 30 days before clients arrival
Located in the historical center of picturesque Sirmione at Lake Garda, Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione offers personalized medical treatments with five star luxury accommodation.
Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione’s approach to healing combines the natural curative powers of thermal waters with the latest medical research and more than 100 years’ of experience.
At the Thermal medical centre, the Hotel’s qualified experts exploit the healing properties of Terme di Sirmione’s thermal waters to naturally treat health conditions with specialist programs for skin disorders, respiratory problems and gastrointestinal issues.
And in keeping with Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione’s thermal philosophy, its approach to food is carefully directed by Dr Anna Villarini – one of the world’s most renowned researchers in the field of food and nutrition.
Set in a prestigious historical hotel overlooking the enchanting waters of Lake Garda, Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione offers a remarkable sense of quiet and space.
For centuries, holidaymakers have come to the quaint village of Sirmione to enjoy the thermal waters, evocative beauty and temperate climate. Since Roman times, this beautiful part of the world has inspired the work of poets and writers including Catallus and James Joyce.
Immersed in the thermal waters of Terme Sirmione, here is the perfect place to relax, unwind and let the stresses of everyday life dissolve.
- 5 star accommodation
- 53 rooms and 1 suite
- Conference and meeting facilities
SPA & THERAPIES
Grand hotel Terme
- Jacuzzi minipool
- Finnish sauna
- Steam bath
- Emotional showers
- Herbal tea corner and relaxation area
Thermal treatment and Medical SPA
- Wellness treatments
- Thermal treatments
Aquaria Thermal SPA (located 5 minutes walk from the hotel):
- Finnish sauna, steam baths, jacuzzi, waterfall and emotional showers
- Multi-sensory relaxation areas and wellness cabins
- Indoor and outdoor thermal pools
- Outdoor freshwater pool
- Mud therapy
- Bathing therapy
- Thermal hydromassage
- Therapeutic massage
- Gynaecologic treatments: vaginal irrigations, pelvic mud
- Thermal treatments for deafness rhinogenous
- Inalation treatments
- Pulmonary ventilation
- Colon hydro therapy
- Nutritional consultancy and programs
- Lifestyle coaching
Under the direction of leading biologist and Food Scientist, Dr Anna Villarini, Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione offers:
- Ristorante L’Orangerie – a la carte dining with a focus on fresh, local produce and quality ingredients.
- Aquaria Café – spa cuisine based on the latest scientific research (available at Aquaria Thermal SPA)
- Wellness menus with vegan and vegetarian options available.
- Personal fitness training sessions
Terme di Sirmione has created a package to rejuvenate the body, relax the mind, invigorate skin and treat minor ailments such as recurring sinusitis.
- 7 night stay in double Junior Suite Executive with half board with 3-course wellness menu
- Nutritional and anthropometric assessment with capillary stick and urine analysis
- Nutrition plan for the thermal stay
- Medical examination for admission to treatments
- 6-day nose and throat treatment programme including 4 inhalation treatments each day, or 6-day mud and bath programme
- 1 Deep oxygenating cleansing facial
- 2 Scented face masks 50‟
- 3 Aromatic body massages 50‟
- One free treatment to choose from hotel’s SPA list
from EUR 1.600
Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione is located in the historic village of Sermione on Lake Garda in northern Italy.
How to get there
Located between Milan and Venice in northern Italy, Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione is accessible:
- By plane: to Verona Aiport (30 minutes drive)
- By train: to Desenzano del Garda (15 minutes drive)
Viale Marconi, 7