8 nights program
double twin share
• Early Check In/Late Check Out
• Free Shikhara Boat Transfers
• Lifestyle coaching/ personal consultation
• Welcome- drink
According to ancient Hindu beliefs, Ayurveda was gifted to mankind by Lord Brahma (Creator of the Universe) to help us lead a healthy and fruitful life free from mortal ailments. Probably the oldest and most complete medical science known to mankind, the science of Ayurveda is believed to have its origin in the Himalayas near where Begnas Lake Resort & Villas is located today.
Combining classical Ayurveda treatments from South India with fresh medicinal herbs available only in the Himalayas, Begnas Lake Resort & Villas offers ‘the best of both worlds’ in its holistic approach to good health.
Advocating the Ayurvedic way of living in harmony with Mother Nature, Begnas Lake Resort places importance on the co-ordination between the resident doctor, chef and Yogacharya to address individual guest’s needs with 8-22 day programs available for: physical rejuvenation, body purification, immunity, weight loss, joint aches, skin and beauty care.
Located on the banks of Begnas Lake with magnificent views of the Manaslu, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan peaks, Begnas Lake Resort and Villas is the perfect environment to undergo personal transformation. Surrounded by pristine forests and lush vegetation, the Resort’s grounds are home to small wild animals, myriads of native and migratory birds, colorful butterflies and musical insects.
With plenty of fresh organically grown farm produce available in the immediate vicinity of Begnas Lake’s clear, spring-fed waters, food is a major component of its Ayurvedic approach to healing. In fact, a large proportion of the fruit, vegetables and herbs used in the Resort’s kitchens are grown onsite.
Further afield, tours to Pokara’s busy bazaar, local schools and ethnic villages provide a taste of traditional Nepalese culture.
«The Himalayas, a lake, rural Nepal: a special place to go deep within through Yoga, Ayurveda and meditation.»
40 rooms built close to the Lake’s edge on old north-facing paddy terraces with views of the surrounding countryside and snow-clad Himalayan peaks:
- 28 Deluxe (Standard) Rooms
- 4 Waterfront Cottages
- 8 Premier Rooms
- 2 Luxury Suites
- Meeting facilities
SPA & THERAPIES
- Himalayan Nature Spa – offering a wide range of Ayurvedic treatments
- 4 treatment rooms
- Sauna / steam bath
- 2 indoor Yoga halls and a garden Yoga pavilion
- 8-22 day Ayurvedic treatment packages for:
- Rejuvenation therapy (Rasayan Chikitsa)
- Body purification (Sodhan Chikitsa)
- Body immunization (Kayakalp Chikitsa)
- Psoriasis treatment (Sidhma Chikitsa)
- Body slimming
- Beauty care
- Spine and neck care
- Spa treatments: relaxing herbal oil massages, medicinal steam-baths, medicinal oil head-baths, herbal powder massage, herbal face-packs
- Ayurvedic consultations with resident and visiting Ayurvedic doctors
- Daily Yoga, meditation and pranayama with experienced Yogacharyas
- Jimire – multi-cuisine restaurant featuring dishes from the Orient and the Himalayas
- Sun-Terrace – focusing on regional cuisine made from fresh, organic farm produce
- Vegetarian menu – for guests following Ayurvedic treatments, with seasonal fruit juices and Ayurvedic herbal drinks available throughout the day
- Kodo Bar and poolside Saili-Maili – serving snacks, local and imported beers, liquors and cocktails
- Most vegetables, spices and herbs are grown onsite using organic farming methods.
- Yoga – daily morning and afternoon sessions
- Hiking and trekking in the Himalayan Mountains
- Boating and fishing on Begnas Lake
- Bird Watching
- Horseback riding
- Ultra-light mountain flights
- Tours to local attractions including: Pokhara town and bazaar, ethnic villages, schools and organic coffee plantations
HEALING IN THE HIMALAYAS
- 1 night at Hotel Hyatt Regency or similar, Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis
- 14 nights at Begnas Lake Resort (Premier room), Pokhara on full board basis (vegetarian Ayurvedic food) with seasonal fruits/juices and specially prepared Ayurvedic drinks.
- Consultations with resident Yogacharyas & Ayurveda Doctor for specific individual Yogic exercise requirements for 7 nights.
- Ayurveda doctor consultation, regular supervision, Ayurveda medicines as required, daily treatment by trained therapists from Kerala and Nepal for 7 nights
- All necessary airport transfers in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Sightseeing tours & hikes as mentioned in the itinerary guided by English speaking guide in Kathmandu and English speaking local guide in Pokhara
- Daily yoga & meditation sessions (mornings & evenings) under supervision of our Yogacharyas.
- Entrance fees as currently applicable (subject to changes)
- Kathmandu/Pokhara private surface transportation in a private vehicle
- Airfare Pokhara/Kathmandu including airport tax
- Day use room at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu if required, for comfortable outbound flight connection on the day of departure from Nepal.
Single room USD 4730.- per person excl. taxes
Double/Twin share USD 3098.- per person excl. taxes
The Resort is located on the banks of Begnas Lake just 12 kilometers from the bustling town of Pokhara at the foothills of Nepal’s magnificent Himalayas.
How to get there
- Begnas Lake Resort and Villas is located just 15 kilometres from Pokhara Airport, with regular domestic flights from Kathmandu International Airport.
- All accommodation packages include transfers to/ from Pokhara Airport.
- The Resort is accessible by car or coach over a 3 kilometer tarred road to the resort gate or by a 25-minute Shikara boat ride from Begnas bazaar boat station.
Sundari Danda, Lekhnath muncipality