incl. health program
• 30-minutes Live Blood Analysis
The Farm at San Benito is a magnificent eco-luxury holistic health resort offering comprehensive, science-based, evidence-based medically supervised health optimization programs and life-changing retreats based on five healing components: holistic integrative medical services; nurturing spa treatments and hydrotherapy water wellness; plant-based vegan cuisine; mindful movement and functional fitness; as well as a healing environment and heartfelt service.
The Farm at San Benito uses integrative medicine, a variety of wellness services to diagnose, cleanse, nourish, repair and sustain your mind, body and spirit, in a lushly tropical setting.
Their expert staff of licensed medical professionals, nutritionists, living food experts, spa therapists, fitness coaches, and yoga teachers will devise a personalized program from their truly enormous range of therapies and facilities to help you combat the stresses and disorders of modern life.
Set on 48 hectares of beautiful grounds dotted with strolling peacocks, The Farm at San Benito is a tropical paradise with a spacious layout that means you never feel you are too close to other guests. The luxury accommodation consists of air-conditioned suites and villas, some with their own private gardens and pools, with room types to suit everyone from singles and couples to families or groups. Some villas are inspired by traditional Filipino housing, with details including loft bedrooms, leaf roofs, and even thatched, wood-beamed rustic suites inspired by traditional rice barns – but with all the modern comforts, high-speed WIFI and luxury bathrooms.
The resort’s restaurant ALIVE! offers delicious, plant-based vegan cuisine (both raw and cooked) which even non-vegans adore. Much of the food served is grown onsite, while the rest is sourced from local organic farmers. The luxury resort caters for adult wellness seekers as well as families – there are activities and baby-sitting for children, and everyone can enjoy the beautiful pools, including an infinity pool and waterfall pool, or simply relax and enjoy the tropical beauty of the grounds.
The Farm’s world-class facilities and services have made it a recipient of 56 prestigious international accolades including “Best Medical Wellness Resort in the World”.
«The award winning vegan cuisine.»
- 33 suites and villas, some with private pools or gardens
SPA & THERAPIES
- Holistic Sanctuary: medical services to diagnose, cleanse, nourish, repair, sustain
- Healing Sanctuary Spa: huge range of spa treatments to cleanse, detox, and nourish
- Acqua Sanctuary: hydrotherapy water wellness treatments
- Pure Energy gym
- Swimming pools: South pool, Spa Infinity pool, Waterfall pool
- Amphitheater/Yoga Sala
- Meditation lounges and pavilions
- All-Inclusive Programs: De-stress & Revivify, Beauty & Vitality, Pain Management, Mental Health, Medical Detox, Weight Management, Diabetes Prevention, Heart Health, Fitness & Sports Enhancement Treatments, Diagnostics, Colon Hydrotherapy, Ozone Therapies, Acupuncture, Psychotherapy, Physiotherapy, Myotherapy, IV Therapy, Philippine Healing Arts, Massage Therapy, Body Scrubs, Body Wraps, Facials, Steam Therapy, Hydrotherapy, Salon Services
- ALIVE! Restaurant: award-winning plant-based whole food vegan cuisine
- Tai chi/qi gong, yoga, meditation, raw vegan food prep class, aqua aerobics, power walking, functional fitness, wellness talks, kids activities, golf play (extra charge)
Time to unload all the stresses and toxins that are slowing you down. Experience a full immersion to clean living through medically-guided detoxification primarily on pure vegetable juices and nutrient-dense whole foods, combined with movement & fitness. Their medically-supervised treatments and services are designed to support the elimination of toxic substances trapped in the tissues of the body, while restoring the body’s optimum ability to absorb nutrients for total health. While taking care of the body, they make sure that mind and spirit enrichment is also provided for a holistic and balanced approach to healing and wellbeing.
- Fitness and nutritional assessment
- Daily ALIVE! detox meals and nutritional juices.
- Participation in daily movement & fitness activities: yoga, meditation, food prep class, power walks, mandala flower arrangement, Tai Chi and more
- Use of the resort facilities like swimming pools, meditation pavilions and Pure energy gym
- Holistic health consultation with the medical doctor
- Harmonizing flow: psycho-emotional clearing (60 mins)
- Blood sugar monitoring
- Medical retreat follow-up with the medical doctor
- Urine test monitoring
- Daily nutritional support
- Colon hydrotherapy – colema (60 mins)
- Coffee enema/rectal (60 mins)
- Vitamin infusion (30-60 mins)
- Live blood analysis (30 mins)
- Little yin yang dry brushing (60 mins)
- Earth body wrap (90 mins)
- Relaxation massage (60 mins)
- Hilot pandanggo (90 mins)
- Hair sanctuary (30 mins)
- Hydrotherapy massage (20 mins)
How to get there
- Nearest airport: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
- 90 minutes drive from Manila, Philippines
- Airport transfers available for a fee
4217 Lipa City