The Lyall Luxuray Hotel and Spa is currently closed due to COVID-19.
The Lyall Luxury Hotel and Spa is an urban oasis offering five-star luxury and pampering in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most fashionable areas.
The Lyall Spa provides an indulgent menu of therapeutic and prescriptive treatments and beauty services with a focus on providing expert professional care and non-invasive techniques using the prestigious spa brands Sodashi and Skeyndor.
Guests can indulge in luxurious signature rituals ranging from the Exotic Ancient DIY Rassoul using Moroccan mud, to Chakra Balancing, detox and jet lag recovery treatments.
„Here, nurturing relaxation techniques, advice and programs for an improved lifestyle underpin The Lyall Luxury Hotel and Spa’s holistic approach to health and wellbeing.“
At The Lyall Hotel and Spa you are pampered inside and out. Famous for making its guests feel at home away from home, the spa hotel offers everything you would expect of a luxury five star city hotel with the friendliness and comfort of a residential neighborhood.
A privately owned and operated boutique hotel offering grand hotel services and facilities on an intimate and personal scale, The Lyall Hotel and Spa captures the essence of its stylish address. Just a short stroll South Yarra’s exclusive Toorak Road and Chapel Street, The Lyall Hotel and Spa’s staff offer guests ‘insider tips’ and access to designer fashion boutiques, world-class restaurants and Melbourne’s thriving arts precinct.
Inside The Lyall each floor of the hotel includes an art gallery featuring the original artworks of local French artist Thierry B, open fireplaces and spacious guestrooms designed in a contemporary oriental aesthetic.
Features & Benefits
- 5-star luxury boutique hotel
- 40 spacious suites including Deluxe 1 and 2-bedroom suites, glamorous Grand Suites and the Platinum Suite with two fireplaces & a spacious outdoor terrace
- Contemporary oriental interior design featuring exclusively designed, Australian made furniture and opulent fabrics.furn
- Private meeting room & business center
- Bistro Lyall – contemporary, seasonal cuisine highlighting Melbourne’s multicultural influences.
- The Lyall Champagne Bar
- Nearby attractions incl. shopping, restaurants, the Yarra River, royal botanic gardens, Melbourne’s arts precinct and premier sporting arenas such as the MCG, Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Park Tennis Center (home of the Australian Open) & the Formula One Grand Prix track.
Healing & Spa
- The Lyall Spa – 3 levels with 8 treatment rooms with dedicated zones for steam room, hydrotherapy, relaxation, manicure, pedicure & professional makeup.
Healing Therapies & Treatments
- Massage (prescriptive, remedial, relaxation, Swedish, remedial, reflexology & Hot Stone)
- Therapeutic and prescriptive treatments using exclusive Sodashi and Skeyndor skincare products
- Spa ‘Rituals’ for Chakra Balancing, jet lag, detoxification and more
- Moroccan mud steam treatments
- Facials, body polishes & wraps
- Beauty services, manicures, pedicures & professional makeup services
Dr. Elisabeth Ixmeier
Founder & CCO
We love the warm-hearted hospitality, which makes this place feel like a home away from home.
The Lyall Luxury Hotel and Spa is located in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most fashionable and cosmopolitan destinations, South Yarra.
How to get there
The Lyall Luxury Hotel and Spa is accessible by:
- Plane to Melbourne International Airport (30 minutes drive away).
- Taxi or airport shuttle from Melbourne Airport.
- Tram from Melbourne CBD – to South Yarra Train Station (10 minutes).
Request now without obligation.
Your booking request is non-binding and your data will be safe with us.
Booking Request: The Lyall Luxury Hotel and Spa
per Night / per Room
Similar hotels that you might like:
A small and personal healing sanctuary, Samadhi Retreat offers special programs for self-awareness, fatigue, relationship building and more.
At Gaia Retreat & Spa, which is located on the healing grounds of Byron Bay Hinterland, you can create your own transformational experience.