excl. 17,7% taxes and service charge
• 20 minute complimentary head, neck, shoulder massage in The Opium Spa
Set on 3 acres of verdant frontage along the city side of the Chao Phraya River, The Siam is a private 39-room luxury retreat located in Bangkok’s royal Dusit district.
Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Bill Bensley, the Art Deco inspired, Thai antique infused masterpiece will be the kingdom’s premier urban resort. Guests have an array of superlative amenities at their fingertips: restaurants, cooking school, bar, café, spa, gym, yoga terrace, Muay Thai boxing ring, beauty salon, library, cinema, infinity pool, gift/antiques gallery, conservatory and traditional Thai houses. For an unforgettably unique experience, relish the exclusivity of staying in one of the Orient’s most distinctive destinations.
The Siam spirit is to create a luxury experience embracing every moment and every individual with sincerity, integrity and a passion for service. Our vision is to stay the number one luxury urban resort in Bangkok providing sincere and intuitive service for our guests, staff and partners, whilst creating a memorable experience for all.
«Waking up to a healing oasis formed by the traditional design and the location set in the middle of a vibrant city. Yoga just in front of the river is highly recommended - just feel the jungle vibes. »
- Stunning design (architecture, interiors & landscaping) by Bensley, Architectural Digest Top 100
- Located right on the river in the historical, royal Dusit district amongst palaces and museums in wide leafy avenues.
- Our property features the first pool villas in the capital (11)
- Our suites are some of the most spacious from 80-160sqm
- We are extremely proud to introduce the very first Muay Thai boxing ring in a hotel anywhere in the world
- Living museum – seasoned celebrity/musical hotelier family filling it with their private collections of art & antiques showcasing Siamese life & history over the past century
- 100% chemical free spa and hammam-inspired bath house using Sodashi products available exclusively in Bangkok to The Siam.
- Century-old Jim Thompson Thai houses that once belonged to his dear friend and OSS agent, Connie Mangskau – was being turned into a unique pool villa and the other 3 form our signature Thai restaurant & coking school, ‘Chon’.
SPA & THERAPIES
The Opium Spa by Sodashi
Experience pure bliss in Thailand’s award winning Sodashi Spa. Inspired by natural beauty, the Opium Spa links the discovery of one of the world’s most fascinating cultural environments to the health and wellbeing of our guests. We bring you exclusive Sodashi therapies and spa products that not only regenerate the skin, but also impart a profound sense of wellbeing to spirit and mind. Unparalleled in performance and purity, Sodashi employs only the finest ethically-sourced essential oils and plant actives to visibly heal and nurture.
Choose from facial, body and massage therapies or indulge in a tailored multi-day spa package to suit your individual needs. Engage one of our personal fitness trainers in the gym and luxury Muay Thai training centre or take a yoga or tai chi class on our outdoor terrace or pier. Unwind with dry and steam saunas, steam showers and Jacuzzis. We also have at your disposal a kids’ and teen’s spa treatment menu and a full-service hair and nail salon. Enjoy the journey and the destination.
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Join us for sunset drinks and canapés aboard our historic golden teak rice barge.
- The Cooking School
With only 2 stations, this is truly an intimate experience. Join a Siam chef for an excursion, by tuk tuk, to the local fresh market to get a first hand look at the remarkable produce available here in Bangkok’s old town.
- Muay Thai – Thai Kick Boxing Class
Over the past few years Muay Thai (Thai Kick Boxing) has become one of the most popular forms of sport for wellness. The Siam has built the first luxury Thai Kickboxing Studio complete with ring and professional trainers.
- Cross – Fit and Personal Training
- Movie Theatre
Enjoy a classic or new release in the comfort of The Siam’s Screening Room. Your butler will make arrangements including dining under the silver screen.
- Curio Shop and Antiques
Located in the lobby, Curio will do just as its namesake states: stoke your curiosity! Delightful and different from the standard hotel lobby store, this quaint little shop is filled with precious finds from hotel owner Krissada’s private warehouse stock!
The Siam is located on the Bangkok side of the Chao Praya River, at the base of Krung Thon Bridge in the historic Dusit district. This area is home to all of Bangkok’s must-see cultural sights. Vimanmek Teak Palace Museum and Dusit Zoo are 5 minutes away by car and a boat ride to the Grand Palace takes just 15 minutes.
How to get there
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is reached in a smooth 45-minute limousine ride and the city’s main shopping artery, downtown Siam Square, is just 20 minutes away. Beat Bangkok’s traffic, hop aboard our luxury speedboat to the BTS Skytrain at Saphan Taksin Bridge, just 25 minutes away. Why not make a slight detour and view the splendour of the Royal Barge Museum en route?The Siam
3/2 Thanon Khao, Vachirapayabal, Dusit