Well-Being Gästehaus Burghof Stauf is the ideal healing retreat for anyone who’s stressed or burnt out, or if you’re simply ready to relax and rebalance.
Using Zapchen Somatics, plus massage and treatments, the resorts aim is to help you to find a new mind-body balance, restoring energy, happiness and wellbeing.
Zapchen, a form of bodywork based on Tibetan practices, is the unique offering at Wellbeing Gästehaus. Highly trained specialist staff will help you to discover these techniques and the mind-body philosophy behind them. So whether you want to learn more about Zapchen, or simply relax and rebalance in beautiful natural surroundings, this retreat will help you to replenish your inner strength.
Well-Being Gästehaus Burghof Stauf combines the comfort of a hotel with the simplicity and spiritual focus of a monastery. The room design is simple, using natural materials. To create a more restful sleep experience, every room is protected from electromagnetic radiation. Pick your own pillow from their vast selection.
Its setting – very close to the Burgberg, and surrounded by the natural beauty of the Pfälzerwald – makes it an ideal place to walk, cycle, and reconnect with nature.
- 7 double rooms
- 7 single rooms
- 1 3 to 4 bed room
- 120 sqm conference room with a soft floor for dancing
- 14 sqm conference room
- 19 sqm living room
- 55 sqm meditation room
SPA & THERAPIES
- 19 sq m treatment room
- All-round fitness machine
- Extensive outdoor areas
- Acupressure with Shiatsu, Acupuncture, Cantienica, Cranio Sacral Therapy, De-stress, Diabetes program, Energy therapy, Kneipp, Lifestyle coaching, Medical, Meditation, Mindfulness training, Naturopathy, Nutritional consultancy, Reflexology, Spirituality, Zapchen Somatics
- One restaurant serving healthy, delicious meals made with fresh regional produce, preferably organic.
- Biking, Hiking, Horse Back Riding
- Hang-gliding: a hang-gliding school is located in the hotel
- Nature walks: walk to the Burgberg, Pfälzerwald, or Eiswoog
- Historic sights: Kloster Rosenthal
Seven Days Well-Being
- Well-Being Basics
- 5 treatments of your choice
- Single room accomodation
- Healthy food
- Original best Japanese Macha
- Located in Eisenberg in the Southern Rhineland region of Germany.
How to get there
- Nearest airports: Mannheim (33km to the hotel), Frankfurt (146 km to the hotel).
- Nearest train station: Eisenberg/Pfalz. Pick-up available.