Join Nickki Pucher for a yoga retreat at Maya Tulum Retreat & Spa, located on the shores of Mexico’s pristine Yucatan Peninsula in April 2020. Nickki is both a student and teacher of vinyasa yoga, E-RYT 200-hour certified, and currently resides and teaches in Denver, Colorado.
This yoga retreat offers you the opportunity to enjoy quiet moments of reflection by the bright blue ocean, daily vinyasa flow yoga, organic meals and be lulled to sleep by the sound of the Caribbean Sea.
• Room accommodations for 7 nights
• Shuttle transportation to/from Cancun International Airport
• Morning fruit, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: healthy, wholesome, fresh fish & vegetarian options
• Twice daily yoga (vinyasa flow, restorative and workshops)
• Daily sunrise mediation at oceanfront labyrinth
• Daily staff gratuity
Available at additional costs:
• Temazcal indigenous ceremony
• Tibetan singing bowl mediation
• Cooking demonstration with Chef Enrique
• Bike rentals to explore Tulum
• Adventure Tours: Mayan ruins, cenote, hiking, and snorkeling
• “Travel & Leisure” spa treatments & healing bodywork
Located on the beachfront with views of the Caribbean Sea in Tulum on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula.
Your booking request is nonbinding and your data will be save with us.