Aerial Arts and Yoga Retreat
May 18 – 23, 2017
Solidify the foundations for your aerial arts practice. This retreat is for everyone. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced.
Go Well Beyond and Aerial Artique have joined forces again to bring a wonderful long weekend getaway to all who love their time in the air and on the yoga mat. Join us for the second annual Aerial Arts and Yoga Retreat in Paradise.
If you enjoy aerial arts, good food, and amazing people in paradise, this trip is for you! We’ll share a welcome session on our first night including restorative yoga. The next four days include morning yoga, aerial workshops and lots of free time to enjoy the pool, herb garden, optional day tours or the bliss of the Pura Vida Spa. On our last day, we’ll gather for a morning vinyasa practice and farewells.
All classes are taught by professional instructors and performers. Learn safe and sustainable habits for your aerial practice in the silks or on the hoop with Maia Adams and Stephanie Bailey. Deepen your understanding of how yoga can support your time in the air with Nadine Johnson.
• 6 days and 5 nights accommodations
• 3 daily nutritious farm to table meals (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free available)
• Transportation to and from Juan Santamara International Airport (SJO)
• Invigorating morning yoga flow classes
• Calming evening restorative yoga classes
• Aerial silks and aerial hoop workshops daily
What’s Not Included
• Airfare (fly into SJO)
• extra nights (available at a special discount)
• Travel insurance
• Any additional activities, spa sessions or classes
• 06:30 – 07:30 Vinyasa yoga
• 07:00 – 09:00 Breakfast
• 9:00 – 12:30 Free time
• 12:30 – 14:30 Lunch
• 15:00 – 16:15 Aerial group 1
• 16:45 – 18:00 Aerial group 2
• 18:30 – 20:30 Dinner
• 20:30 – 21:30 Restorative yoga