Becoming Whole Again Retreat
Relentless demands from all areas of our lives create the inevitable scenario of one being wired for action potentially 24/7. The resulting emergence of anxiety and fatigue states affect your physical and emotional health, sense of self and personal relationships. To interrupt this stress filled lifestyle epidemic, the Samadhi Spa & Wellness Retreat Daylesford has created the 3 day ‘Becoming Whole Again’ retreat in order to re-charge your energy reserves, re-connect more fully with your sense of self, and re-align with what’s important in your life. Research-based best practices are combined into a dynamic life shaping experience, allowing you to expect personal change and renewal.
The retreat takes place 9am Friday 24th November to 6pm Sunday 26th November 2017.
- 3 days retreat/ 2 nights shared accommodation
- Group wellness welcome
- Healthy meals and snacks throughout the retreat
- Body rejuvenation session each (includes massage, mud wrap, far-infrared sauna, reflexology and scalp massage)
- Wellness workshops: Workshop 1: Managing stress & anxiety, focus talk wellness and movement, Workshop 2: Realizing your hopes and dreams
- Group Pilates sessions and wellness talk
- Small group guided meditation sessions
- Pranayama breathing sessions
AUD 1,850.-, per person, 2 nights shared accommodation