Corporate Stress Management
Modern life is full of hassles, deadlines, frustrations and demands. Stress isn’t always bad since in small doses it can help you perform under pressure. But when one is constantly running in emergency mode, the mind and body pay the price. Stress affects the mind, body and behaviour in many different ways. Chronic stress disrupts your bodily functions and can increase your risk of heart diseases, stroke, infertility and accelerate the aging process.
From an Ayurvedic perspective there are two main causes of stress overload and related depression – (1) An imbalance in the three doshas, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and (2) Lack of awareness of one’s inner self. It results from Kapha imbalance that is the culmination of Vata and then Pitta going out of balance.
Ayurvedic treatments based on Panchakarma and Rasayana chikitsa along with Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation can bring about immense changes in a stressed out person. These therapies will have a long term preventive benefit for an individual and protect the person from experiencing a burn out. Ayurvedic methods not only increase the balance in the body, they also progressively raise the overall level of inner contentment.
The package includes:
- 3x Spa foot bath ritual
- 3x Shiromardhanam
- 3x Hydrating sea salt crystal rose scrub & polish
- 1x Aromatherapy massage
- 1x Abhyangasnana
- 1x Shirodhara
- 2x Paadamardhanam
- 2x Ayurvedic herbal detox therapy
- 1x Mukhalepam facial care
- 1x Yoga session
- 3x Pranayama & Meditation session
- 3x Reiki session
- 1x Progress check with Doctore
- Personal consultation with our Ayurveda Physician
- Internal herbal medicines as indicated during the period of treatment
- Airport transfers
- Use of all recreational facilities –Swimming pool & Gym