Detox and Cleansing Retreat for the Healthier, Longer Life
Available dates are:
July 6- 20, 2019
September 14-28, 2019
Learn to live the anti-inflammatory life, which prevents disease by promoting wellness at every level.
Created by Sarah Livia Brightwood Szekely, President of Rancho La Puerta, and Michael B. Finkelstein, M.D., F.A.C.P., A.B.I.H.M., the Detox and Cleansing Retreat is a great way to reset the balance and let the cells of the body return to a more optimal state. It is now becoming clear and scientifically substantiated that intermittent fasting restores health in the short term and has long-term benefits as well. Only a well-designed program—not a quick fix—can offer optimum results. Taking this time for yourself is a gift beyond measure as it allows for a complete recovery to the state of balance that is essential for your health. This retreat will provide the most intelligent and supportive environment for you to receive these benefits and propel you forward in your own evolution on every level — mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical.
Detox and Cleansing Retreat Benefits are immediately reduced inflammation in the body and experience renewed physical balance, mental clarity, and a revitalized spirit.
Dr. Finkelstein’s patients report that they feel 10-20 years younger during the cleanse and lose 10 pounds during the fast, and learn how to maintain your new weight in a healthy way.
Detox and Cleansing Retreat for the Healthier, Longer Life- inclusions:
- 14-day detox retreat with a 7-day organic juice cleanse
- Five therapies: 2 colonic hydrotherapies, cleansing clay ceremony, and choice of two 50-minute spa treatments
- 3x private 90-minute consultations with Dr. Finkelstein plus a pre-arrival consultation as part of the planning
- Yoga, meditation, nutritional education, entertainment, art classes, daily group activities, and all Ranch programs
- A nourishing natural setting and supportive community
USD 12,200.- per person (double occupancy, all-inclusive, access to all Ranch programs, facilities, and amenities included)