Finding Emotional Balance
22nd – 28th November, 2018
The Finding Emotional Balance package is guided by Kamalaya’s mentors in an intimate group setting of maximum 12, where participants explore their emotional habits and learn to more practically and effectively respond to life’s challenges. Each day of the retreat offers a new perspective in exploring one’s potential with a particular focus on mental and emotional flexibility. The retreat will empower participants with:
Insights: Teachings to strengthen awareness of the nature of life, mind and self.
Processes: Guided experiential journeys that heal and bring about an inner shift; that is a shift in thought and feeling.
Practices: Learning practices that create and nurture positive feelings and habits.
Each participant will have two one-to-one mentoring sessions at the beginning and middle of the retreat to develop a personal growth plan, while the group setting offers a special opportunity for a shared journey. This environment promotes greater insights, profound realizations and powerful energy in daily practices that are unavailable in an individualized setting.
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- Full board of Kamalaya’s inspired healthy cuisine
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 5 morning group sessions
- 5 afternoon group sessions
- 1x 60 minute personal mentoring session
- 1x 30 minute personal mentoring session
- 1x 60 minute traditional Asian foot massage
- 1x 60 minute traditional Asian hand massage
- Choice of 1x 60 minute Vital Essence Oil massage or 1x 60 minute Thai massage
- 1x 60 minute Indian head massage
- 1x 30 minute Chi Nei Tsang
- Use of swimming and plunge pools, steam caverns, fitness and yoga facilities
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities
from THB 127,963.- per room (6 nights, single room)