entrance & concession fees
“A heart healing safari in soul-soothing Tanzania”
December 3-12, 2017
with Dr. Tanya Pergola
Would you like to be able to press the pause button on a hectic schedule and stressful life? Imagine immersing yourself in the stunning landscapes of East Africa, teeming with wildlife and spending time with the indigenous Maasai people – the original masters of natural healing practices.
Join the special 9 nights Healing Safari that combines traditional African safari with a health and wellness retreat. Learn some secrets and timeless wisdom of the Maasai that help you simplify your life as you uncover its profound meaning. Pamper yourself with regular yoga and meditation practice and enjoy delicious meals made by East African chefs crafted with local ingredients. All while journeying from the mountains, to the Serengeti plains and to the forested highlands, home to herds of elephants.
Tanzania represents the perfect place to experience the magic of primordial earth-based practices to integrate into your daily life back home and heal aspects of yourself and your relationships.
The Healing Safari Package includes:
- 9 nights’ accommodation at eco-luxury lodges and camps
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local ingredients
- In-country road transport in safari vehicles
- Entrance fees and concession fees for all national parks and wildlife
- In-country flight from West Kilimanjaro to the Serengeti
- Expert driver guides, camp staff and security
- All group Yoga & Meditation sessions
- Teachings on traditional Maasai practices for health and wellness
- Some tips for camp staff
- Flying Doctors Air Ambulance Service for medical emergencies in remote areas
- Donations of supplies for local school
- Long-haul flights from home country into Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Spa services
- Personal phone calls, laundry, some alcohol, souvenir shopping, additional tips
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Visa for Tanzania
USD 7.990,- per person for a 9 night package
Find more information about the package details and itinerary : The Healing Safari
If you are interested to book The Healing Safari, please go to www.thehealingsafari.com/tanzania/.